Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

26 minutes ago, Stifler said:

They could be well in the shit if Fulham or WBA do get some results, assuming they go on to lose this game.

Even if Brighton lose Fulham and WBA (assuming they win this weekend) would need 3 wins from 5. Or 2 wins and 2 draws. And that's with Brighton not picking up more than 1 or 2 points from their 5. Burnley on the other hand, if they lose to Wolves, are only 6 points ahead with a worse GD. Brighton are safe I reckon. 

10 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Even if Brighton lose Fulham and WBA (assuming they win this weekend) would need 3 wins from 5. Or 2 wins and 2 draws. And that's with Brighton not picking up more than 1 or 2 points from their 5. Burnley on the other hand, if they lose to Wolves, are only 6 points ahead with a worse GD. Brighton are safe I reckon. 

They are likely safe, but let’s assume one of Fulham or WBA do try to pull off a great scape, having Brighton down there over us would be welcomed, and Brighton’s fixtures aren’t exactly the best after today’s fixture.

1 hour ago, joeyt said:

Another penalty save for Tim Krul today. Crazy how bad he was at us with them

The them and us in that sentence could be swapped.

Anyhow......didn't he get brought on for Holland just to face the penalty shoot out

36 minutes ago, toon25 said:

Fucking hate Brighton, like [emoji38]

Fancy losing to them.

Which is worse, to be the first to lose to them or to lose to them when they are already down and you are in danger of relegation ?

16 minutes ago, madras said:

Which is worse, to be the first to lose to them or to lose to them when they are already down and you are in danger of relegation ?

I didn't see the game but i'd be amazed if Brighton put in a worse performance than we did down there, that game was an utter disgrace.