Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Shameful first half performance from City. Shameful second half performance from PSG. Really hope both teams give us a better game next week. Felt like a friendly at times. 

1 minute ago, Flip said:

Shameful first half performance from City. Shameful second half performance from PSG. Really hope both teams give us a better game next week. Felt like a friendly at times. 

Time for your lateral flow test.....

Guest neesy111
5 minutes ago, Flip said:

Nurse, he's up again.

Just now, neesy111 said:

Nurse, he's up again.

:lol:

Really hyped this game up beforehand. Thought it was quite boring tbh. Think both teams match up very well, but there was rarely good chances created. Two fluke goals from City and a corner from PSG. Foden had a shot in the first half and Verratti almost got on the end of a cross from Mbappe in the second half. A part from that I felt like not much happened over 90 minutes. 

1 minute ago, Ben said:

FFS don't watch West Brom v Wolves on Monday 

:lol: I definitely won't. Thought the game last night lacked excitement as well. Maybe just got used to the two PSG v Bayern ties, which was direct football and full of chances everywhere. 

PSG v Bayern was more open. Neither team played defensively tonight but they did keep it very tight when they had to defend, which meant there were a few clear-cut chances. I can sort of see where Flip is coming from although I thought the game was excellent. 

Edited by Candi_Hills

50 minutes ago, Flip said:

:lol: I definitely won't. Thought the game last night lacked excitement as well. Maybe just got used to the two PSG v Bayern ties, which was direct football and full of chances everywhere. 

Know what you mean but that was not normal as Bayern do not defend like anyone else or seemingly at all at times. Felt like tonight was a lot more down to tactics and skill than who can run fast.

3 hours ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Disappointed with how PSG reacted in this half mind, poor from them. 

It's exactly how they always react, whenever they lose in L1 you can almost guarantee one of them will get sent off right at the end.

21 minutes ago, Wullie said:

It's exactly how they always react, whenever they lose in L1 you can almost guarantee one of them will get sent off right at the end.

As I said during the game they’re too South American albeit it is funny to watch when they lose.

16 hours ago, Flip said:

Wtf. A friendly?