Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

23 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

You can't say the first relegation was his fault. :lol:

Nope, but the point I was making (should have put it better) is that he's managed to take them up (play offs) after being relegated and now they have been relegated again. Don't think the Fulham owners will give him another chance and he seems to have lost the fans also. 

8 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Nope, but the point I was making (should have put it better) is that he's managed to take them up (play offs) after being relegated and now they have been relegated again. Don't think the Fulham owners will give him another chance and he seems to have lost the fans also. 

Norwich have just breezed The Championship, Burnley stuck by Dyche. I think they should keep him.

9 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Norwich have just breezed The Championship, Burnley stuck by Dyche. I think they should keep him.

I wouldn't argue with you there either. Put Wilson in that team and they finish mid-table. Not sure the Fulham owners will agree though and judging by their forums neither would the fans. Time will tell.

Edited by et tu brute

Just now, Stifler said:

If Fulham managed to keep the players they have on loan and their squad together, they will walk the Championship next season.

Quite a few are on loan though, so can't see that especially with the wages they're on.

1 hour ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

I think there hopes are win the next 2, hope we don't pick up another point and take it to the last day

could definitely happen, but i dont see sheff utd beating us.

8 minutes ago, huss9 said:

could definitely happen, but i dont see sheff utd beating us.

Yeah, it would take quite something for it to work out like that 

Hopefully we can grab something tomorrow to dash any glimmer of hope they might have 

Everton have been poor nearly every time I've seen them since that run they had at the start of the season.

Gomes looks so slow and ponderous (as does the rest of the midfield). £40mil on Iwobi is low key one of the worst transfers of all time

8 minutes ago, La Parka said:

Delph is pushing Shelvey here for the shittest midfielder in the league. Fucking useless. 

Always think of that moment in the Citeh doc when Pep is trying to gee them up and that thick cunt is just telling everyone to lump it. Fucking melt.

God what a load of crap it is 13th downwards. Palace, Brighton, Southampton (for some reason), Burnley, Newcastle. All absolutely rank. Think there's a decent chance we end up top of the lot and it'll be heralded as some achievement, despite the investment and talent in the side. 

Bottom three are a disgrace. 

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

God what a load of crap it is 13th downwards. Palace, Brighton, Southampton (for some reason), Burnley, Newcastle. All absolutely rank. Think there's a decent chance we end up top of the lot and it'll be heralded as some achievement, despite the investment and talent in the side. 

Bottom three are a disgrace. 

Wolves this season can be added to that list.