Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

6 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Feel like Wolves have had some mitigating circumstances but can't pretend to have seen many of their games this season. 

Been a different side without Jota. 

12 hours ago, joeyt said:

Everton have been poor nearly every time I've seen them since that run they had at the start of the season.

Gomes looks so slow and ponderous (as does the rest of the midfield). £40mil on Iwobi is low key one of the worst transfers of all time

Can think of one that matches 😂😂

12 hours ago, joeyt said:

Think Watkins would be a better bet for England at the Euros than DCL right now

DCL is a better finisher, Watkins all round play is better. Tough to chose one between them. 

Guest neesy111
13 hours ago, joeyt said:

Everton have been poor nearly every time I've seen them since that run they had at the start of the season.

Gomes looks so slow and ponderous (as does the rest of the midfield). £40mil on Iwobi is low key one of the worst transfers of all time

It was £28m on Iwobi.

Derby play Sheffield Wednesday on the final day of the season.

If Sheffield Wednesday win then Derby are down as Sheffield Wednesday have a 1 goal advantage on them as things stand. However if Rotherham win either of their final 2 games then they would likely stay up if Sheffield Wednesday beat Derby because they have a much better goal difference. Derby could even win their game against Sheffield Wednesday and go down if Rotherham win their 2 remaining games, because of goal difference.

To make things more interesting, Sheffield Wednesday had a points deduction this season for selling their stadium, this would put Sheffield Wednesday 3 points ahead of Derby if it was not applied. Derby also sold their stadium but escaped a points deduction.

Edited by Stifler

Guest HTT II
1 hour ago, Nobody said:

DCL is a better finisher, Watkins all round play is better. Tough to chose one between them. 

I think DCL is the real deal and will prove that eventually and become an elite level striker, I’m unsure on Watkins just now, he’s undoubtedly talented though. Let’s see how he performs next season...

I’d take Bamford and Wilson to the Euros over Watkins as things stand! DCL should be guaranteed IMO!

Edited by HTT II

Guest HTT II

Good to see Stiliyan Petrov looking so well punditing at the Old Firm game :thup:

Edited by HTT II

Guest HTT II

Conte man, if I was Spurs I’d go all out to get him, mind the opposition in Serie A is piss poor competitively.

Debuchy's just put St-Etienne ahead at Montpellier. Would still comfortably be our best RB/RWB even in his mid-30s. 

Christ, I knew he'd scored a few since he went there but that's 11 goals in 84 games for them. We've got wingers and AMs who'd kill for that return.

Edited by Optimistic Nut