Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

7 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

I wonder if Fulham keep Parker as manager next season. 

Be interesting, when I looked on their forums recently the majority of the fans want him gone. Unless you’re Ashley’s club, when the support want you gone, it’s only a matter of time before you are.

1 minute ago, et tu brute said:

Be interesting, when I looked on their forums recently the majority of the fans want him gone. Unless you’re Ashley’s club, when the support want you gone, it’s only a matter of time before you are.

They want him gone ? Bit of a surprise tbh. 

Just now, neesy111 said:

Some collapse by Fulham since they were 1-0 up and out of the relegation zone vs Villa.

Yep that and conceding late to Arsenal has buggered them

The only possible reason for VAR is that it gets decisions right that a referee and linesman would miss, it doesn't, so please fuck it off for good please, it's the final nail in the coffin of what was once a great sport.

The Ref in charge of VAR claims the defender would have got around on the cover, so VAR doesn't get involved as it wasn't a red card decision.

You gutless wanker, the defender was on the floor. You're just covering your arse because you got it wrong...total wanker.

1 minute ago, Stifler said:

Handling the ball outside of the area is a red card offence.

There is no justification they can use about a defender covering or not.

No it's not, it depends on the situation involving what cover there is, if a GK handles it and a defender is on the cover, it's a yellow. That part is correct, the defender being on the cover in this case is bollocks, as he was on the floor after colliding with the GK.