Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

1 minute ago, neesy111 said:

They aren't that good, terrible at the back.

20 years or so ago I had a huge amount of respect and sheer awe for what Barca were at the time, the refusal to sponsor shirts, the history of the shit they endured under Franco, the unbelievable football and the personalities at the club. That's completely gone now. They're just another arrogant and arsehole club on a massive decline.

Guest neesy111
Just now, midds said:

20 years or so ago I had a huge amount of respect and sheer awe for what Barca were at the time, the refusal to sponsor shirts, the history of the shit they endured under Franco, the unbelievable football and the personalities at the club. That's completely gone now. They're just another arrogant and arsehole club on a massive decline.

Yet we get told more money in football the better....

Just noticed, there is potentially fuck all to play for come the final day of the Premier League, not even top 4.

For a season that started so bat shit, it's ended really boring.

21 hours ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Weird of the world’s greatest manager to make such a tactical blunder subbing Rashford on while defending a corner today.

I'm still not convinced about Rashford. He has his moments, but he does run up too many blind alleys and wastes good possession.

3 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

Head to Head

I know Milan have the H2H over Juve, not sure about Atalanta or Napoli

Just checked and I think they both do too (assuming they use away goals). 

Napoli won 1-0 at home, lost 2-1 away

Atalanta won 1-0 at home, draw away

1 minute ago, Disco said:

Just checked and I think they both do too (assuming they use away goals). 

Napoli won 1-0 at home, lost 2-1 away

Atalanta won 1-0 at home, draw away

They don't look at away goals

It's H2H points, then H2H goal difference, then overall goal difference 

Just now, Geordie Ahmed said:

They don't look at away goals

It's H2H points, then H2H goal difference, then overall goal difference 

Napoli has 8 goals better GD than Juve. Probably won't come down to GD or head to head anyway like, but if it does, it's nice to see Juve being up against it. 

Good job Italy doesn't have a precedent and a term already for a convenient draw to benefit both teams :lol:

Napoli are away at Fiorentina and home to Verona in their last two. Should be winnable and surely Fiorentina might go easy as they a) fucking despise Juve and b) want Gattuso allegedly.