Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Guest HTT II

Wor former Mexican starts, howay Perez, hopefully he can emulate his fellow countrymen our own Robledo brothers!

1 minute ago, joeyt said:

Reckon I'd be gutted if we got to our first final in ages and weren't wearing our home kit

Would take us playing someone like WBA, Sheff Wed, Notts County, Grimsby.

2 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Reckon I'd be gutted if we got to our first final in ages and weren't wearing our home kit

I'd just be glad to see us in a final again after 20 miserable years.

20 minutes ago, joeyt said:

For the CL final I hope both teams aren’t wearing their home kits 

Guest HTT II
4 minutes ago, ToonArmy1892 said:

Can't stand Chelsea, shit club and fans, owner not allowed in the country, manager that looks like Hitler's assistant.

One of the biggest plastic clubs around, before Abramovic they were QPR, and today their fans are as plastic as anyone. They for me when Abramovic arrived, started this crap we are seeing today with the ESL etc.

That's not true though is it. They were in the CL before Abramovic. They'd also won plenty of cups and had a decent amount of success as well as having a sizeable fanbase. 

Anyway, they're dominating here. Unfortunately.

4 minutes ago, HTT II said:

One of the biggest plastic clubs around, before Abramovic they were QPR, and today their fans are as plastic as anyone. They for me when Abramovic arrived, started this crap we are seeing today with the ESL etc.

Actually hate them more than Sunderland. Always been a loathsome club. Filled with tosser players in the 70's, the 80's brought the Ken Bates era, Nazi bastard fans, electric fences, they were an irrelevance in the 90's apart from hoovering up quality Italian players thanks to their location and then Abramovich happened. Cuntiest club in the world.