Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Just now, Sima said:

I’d be fucking furious if we had that disallowed in the last five minutes of a cup final.  They seemed to only show it the once.

Yeah the commentators aren't allowed to dwell on it I guess. Always been the way. Sweep the shit under the rug and keep on message.

Really wanted Leicester to win so I'm pleased they did, even if we should be heading into extra time right now. Been said a thousand times but VAR is just killing the game. There's no way that can definitively be given and, in any case, there was no advantage. 

Guest HTT II

Get in, ESL legacy club fucking showed up, all I could hear all game was the Leicester fans. Fuck Chelsea! 

Everyone keeps saying the FA Cup means nothing. Look at what this means to Leicester, both the players and the fans. It was the same when Wigan won it, when Portsmouth won it. It might mean fuck all when a top 6 wins it, but anytime else, it’s amazing. Down play it all they want, make it meaningless all they want, it’s still an amazing thing to win.

Today it felt like it was England vs Chelsea. I feel like loads of people were more interested in this game because it was a less of a formality for the top 6. Imagine if we have the final like some sort of unofficial holiday like the Super Bowl is in America?

Guest HTT II
Just now, toon25 said:

Funny as absolute fuck if Chelsea lose both finals and don't even get the CL. 

I hope they get fucking smashed even off the odious Man City cunts!

2 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Really wanted Leicester to win so I'm pleased they did, even if we should be heading into extra time right now. Been said a thousand times but VAR is just killing the game. There's no way that can definitively be given and, in any case, there was no advantage. 

You really want these refs to start defining advantage in offside situations?

I would prefer some small safety margin but it either is or isn't an offside.

On 06/05/2021 at 17:12, neesy111 said:

Thought he would do well but he's on a tight rope now.  Should just concentrate on playing their youngsters and ditch PEA etc.

I thought Leicester were terrible outside of the brilliant goal and some great last-ditch defending by Soyuncu and Schmeichel, tbh. :lol:

Very happy to see them win, though. Delighted for Kele and Ndidi of course and anything that makes the Super League look even more ridiculous is great to me. Genuinely a very good club and very likable team, hard to dislike them at all.

Guest neesy111
Just now, Segun Oluwaniyi said:

I thought Leicester were terrible outside of the brilliant goal and some great last-ditch defending by Soyuncu and Schmeichel, tbh. :lol:

Very happy to see them win, though. Delighted for Kele and Ndidi of course and anything that makes the Super League look even more ridiculous is great to me. Genuinely a very good club and very likable team, hard to dislike them at all.

I was talking about Arsenal in that comment. :thup: