Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

1 minute ago, Inferior Acuña said:

Flashbacks of when Chelsea beat us in the semi at Wembley and that shit 'blue is the colour' song came on. Fuck them.

Was that when Drogba moved the ball forwards about 5 years after a free kick was given,?

7 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Really wanted Leicester to win so I'm pleased they did, even if we should be heading into extra time right now. Been said a thousand times but VAR is just killing the game. There's no way that can definitively be given and, in any case, there was no advantage. 

The worst thing about it all is the media etc will all claim it as a ‘win’ for VAR. :anguish:

That was a prime example of why I’d rather have slightly more incorrect decisions. Pathetic to bring it back after those celebrations.

1 minute ago, Pata said:

You really want these refs to start defining advantage in offside situations?

I would prefer some small safety margin but it either is or isn't an offside.

Unfair advantage should be very easy to define. My argument re offsides and VAR is that VAR is supposed to be for correcting clear and obvious errors... how is a millimetre here or there 'clear and obvious'?

But even if we're just reverting to the "it's black or white" argument, there's no way the current tech determines that call beyond all doubt. 

Just now, Fantail Breeze said:

The worst thing about it all is the media etc will all claim it as a ‘win’ for VAR. :anguish:

That was a prime example of why I’d rather have slightly more incorrect decisions. Pathetic to bring it back after those celebrations.

On the other hand, that roar from the Leicester fans made it worth while.

Just now, joeyt said:

Pet hate is interviewing players right after the final whistle.

Let them celebrate man

Especially those elongated cliche-ridden nothing questions...

Guest neesy111
1 minute ago, Big Geordie said:

Have all of the Chelsea supporters left?

Classy :thup:

Howay man, last place losing fans want to be is inside a stadium.

4 minutes ago, Beren said:

*William appears on TV*

"Oh fuck off"

I bet that bitch Meghan would have ran away with the cup and filled it full of death avocados.