Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Incredible header :lol: leapt like a salmon.

Great moment that, especially after the season he has had.

Shame it’s good news for Liverpool in general though. With Chelsea and Leicester playing each other, they’re guaranteed CL with two wins aren’t they?

Edit - no a draw will see it possibly go down to GD between them and Chelsea. A draw is a terrible result for Liverpool tomorrow but good for the other two... interesting...

Edited by Fantail Breeze

Guest neesy111
5 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Incredible header :lol: leapt like a salmon.

Great moment that, especially after the season he has had.

Shame it’s good news for Liverpool in general though. With Chelsea and Leicester playing each other, they’re guaranteed CL with two wins aren’t they?

Edit - no a draw will see it possibly go down to GD between them and Chelsea. A draw is a terrible result for Liverpool tomorrow but good for the other two... interesting...

Wrong.

Draw for chelsea only puts them 2 ahead of liverpool with a game extra.  Worst result for them is Chelsea win, then it'll go down to GD with Leicester.

Edited by neesy111

2 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

Wrong.

Draw for chelsea only puts them 2 ahead of liverpool with a game extra.

I’m making the assumption both Chelsea and Leicester win their final games. 

Edit - I’m still wrong. No idea what I was looking at.

Edited by Fantail Breeze

1 minute ago, Jinky Jim said:

Am i right in thinking that if Liverpool pip Chelsea to 4th and Chelsea win the Champions League Final….Liverpool will miss out, as 5 English teams are not allowed.

No. They’ll still qualify. The rule was changed after that happened before, max of 5 now.

Guest neesy111
Just now, Fantail Breeze said:

I’m making the assumption both Chelsea and Leicester win their final games. 

Yes, so Liverpool still finish above Chelsea if they win their final 2 games if they draw tomorrow.   You're getting mixed up if Chelsea win, then it'll go down to GD with Leicester.

1 minute ago, neesy111 said:

Yes, so Liverpool still finish above Chelsea if they win their final 2 games if they draw tomorrow.   You're getting mixed up if Chelsea win, then it'll go down to GD with Leicester.

It’s late on a Sunday and I’ve had a couple of beers. Having a mare.

Anyway - time to turn over to La Liga to see Atletico win the league (unless I’ve got this wrong too and it’s not possible tonight :lol:)

Guest neesy111
Just now, Fantail Breeze said:

It’s late on a Sunday and I’ve had a couple of beers. Having a mare.

Anyway - time to turn over to La Liga to see Atletico win the league (unless I’ve got this wrong too and it’s not possible tonight :lol:)

It's possible if they win and Real don't.  Both drawing 0-0.