Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

9 hours ago, et tu brute said:

At one time I didn’t mind too much any English team winning the European trophies. Now though I get great satisfaction in seeing them (the super league 6) all lose and when there is two of these teams in the final it comes down to which one I dislike the most. Is it jealousy, bitterness or the fact that the league, media and tv channels kiss their arses and actively make it that no other club exists.Fuck them and a belated well done to Villarreal last night.

Yes.

16 hours ago, et tu brute said:

At one time I didn’t mind too much any English team winning the European trophies. Now though I get great satisfaction in seeing them (the super league 6) all lose and when there is two of these teams in the final it comes down to which one I dislike the most. Is it jealousy, bitterness or the fact that the league, media and tv channels kiss their arses and actively make it that no other club exists. Fuck them and a belated well done to Villarreal last night.

Who have you decided you hate less ahead of tomorrow? :lol: 

Personally don’t find peps teams all that great to watch. His Barca team were the exception, the way they’d keep the ball ticking along like a metronome.lovely little one two’s through the heart of the defence. Lovely little flicks and passing the ball through seemingly impossible situations. His Bayern and Manchester City team for me are nowhere near as exciting. Teams just sit back and can’t get out because of how effective the press is.

leeds are my favourite team to watch these days, so jealous. Just end to end excitement. The movement is incredible and they’ll take the game to anyone.

26 minutes ago, astraguy said:

Couldn't careless tbh, don't understand anyone who rates pep might change the style of play but can't do jack shit without robbing already rated players prefer klopp

You don’t understand anyone who rates Pep? Alrighty then.

Of the 'Big Six', I'm partial to a bit of Man City.

I know they're rich scum but I've loved watching Aguero, Silva, De Bruyne, Kompany etc over the years. Foden now.

Basically, I hate Man Utd, Liverpool and Chelsea more :lol:

22 minutes ago, astraguy said:

Mahrez,stones,walker just going off English players i believe but the amount this bloke has spent is insane,klopp can spot talent like jota

Didn't they pay £40m for Jota after 2 PL seasons? :lol: Not sure he's the best example of some sort of hidden gem.

2 minutes ago, Ketsbaia said:

Of the 'Big Six', I'm partial to a bit of Man City.

I know they're rich scum but I've loved watching Aguero, Silva, De Bruyne, Kompany etc over the years. Foden now.

Basically, I hate Man Utd, Liverpool and Chelsea more :lol:

I hate them all, but in particular Liverpool and Man United, because of the 1970s and 80s, basically.

6 minutes ago, Wullie said:

Didn't they pay £40m for Jota after 2 PL seasons? :lol: Not sure he's the best example of some sort of hidden gem.

Tbh didn't know that but imo still a signing people never thought a club of Liverpool's size would of gone for,but my point stands pep would never of done the job the likes of Rodgers,klopp Moyes,Zidane etc without money.

Edited by astraguy

They've both obviously done it because of rich benefactors, but Man City seem to have done it in a less scummy way. They seem more likeable. I don't think there's anything about Chelsea I like. There was a 3-4 month spell start of last season when Lampard went in and we were seeing James, Tomori, Mount, Abraham playing regularly but as soon as the embargo was up, the real Chelsea came back.

1 hour ago, Wullie said:

I hope Man City win purely because I can't stand this Chelsea side. Tuchel's 8 defenders I find crushingly dull.

I get this, but Tuchel has that endearing ‘crazy German’ personality, similar to Klopp and Muller. Really want him to be successful.

2 hours ago, astraguy said:

Mahrez,stones,walker just going off English players i believe but the amount this bloke has spent is insane,klopp can spot talent like jota

Klopp spotted that Preston centre back who has never kicked a ball for them as well. He also pretty much discovered Thiago. 

Edited by Joey Linton

2 hours ago, astraguy said:

Couldn't careless tbh, don't understand anyone who rates pep might change the style of play but can't do jack shit without robbing already rated players prefer klopp

He’s like the best manager of all time :lol:

Hey, it’s a game of opinions. 

Edited by AyeDubbleYoo

49 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

He’s like the best manager of all time :lol:

Hey, it’s a game of opinions. 

Not a chance, give him a team without insane cash or one of the best players in the world then let's see , give him the title winning side of Leicester or the Liverpool team of this season he wouldn't of done better