Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Man ... Traore and Bailey came on and got assists. 

God knows why they both started on the bench today. Has cost Villa that game.

Ashley Young and El Ghazi man. Terrible stuff.

1 minute ago, joeyt said:

Leeds fans singing 'we watched your wife die on the telly' to Rio earlier

Classy. 

Was nice seeing all the buzz and actual atmosphere, decent football if not excitement across the grounds today and yesterday. At least I can get back to normal and have all that nonsense sucked right out of me tomorrow. Back to reality.

7 minutes ago, KaKa said:

El Ghazi needs to be sold asap, he's shit. 

Traore, Bailey and Ramsey come on and we look much better. 

When you consider Bailey only arrived in the country two days ago, that's impressive going.

2 minutes ago, brummie said:

El Ghazi needs to be sold asap, he's shit. 

Traore, Bailey and Ramsey come on and we look much better. 

When you consider Bailey only arrived in the country two days ago, that's impressive going.

Yeah, had to start at least two of those three that came on if Bailey has just come in and wasn't ready.

When I first saw the team I thought the wide areas looked very suspect as there were no direct runners with the ball either side to really scare their defence.

Poor from the manager. No idea why he's gone and done that. Different team selection wins you that game fairly easily I think.

12 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Leeds fans singing 'we watched your wife die on the telly' to Rio earlier

If he doesn’t like it he could always buy some football fans of his own to drown them out. The slack jawed cunt. 

19 minutes ago, KaKa said:

46 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Bailey comes on and creates a goal straight away for Villa.

No idea why they started with Young and El Ghazi out wide and left Bailey and Traore on the bench. Strange.

Are you that upset about it? :lol:

13 minutes ago, Mattoon said:

He folded them up, took his glasses wallet out of his inside pocket, put them in and put them back in his jacket inside pocket. I'm more relieved than I should be :lol:

Good analysis, it was definitely a more elongated action, with a twist to differentiate from prior clubs. The man oozes respect and class.

29 minutes ago, Mattoon said:

He folded them up, took his glasses wallet out of his inside pocket, put them in and put them back in his jacket inside pocket. I'm more relieved than I should be :lol:

Would've loved it if he'd just crotch-chopped the Everton fans DX style

2 hours ago, tgarve said:

I was just thinking how utterly shite it is you can’t watch every game

Totally disagree. The whole lot just blurred into one. Nobody needs to watch every game. Love the return of a proper schedule. 

2 minutes ago, ponsaelius said:

Totally disagree. The whole lot just blurred into one. Nobody needs to watch every game. Love the return of a proper schedule. 

I do too, 3pm kick offs are part of the fabric of football in this country that hasn't been totally destroyed yet but trying to find a stream which buffers more often than not is something I don't miss and am not looking forward to. :lol:

5 minutes ago, ponsaelius said:

As someone who watched far far too much football, most of it shite never mind the sterile atmosphere, last season I couldn’t agree more. 

Just now, Disco said:

As someone who watched far far too much football, most of it shite never mind the sterile atmosphere, last season I couldn’t agree more. 

Exactly. So much of football last year was fucking pish. It was only worth watching because we had fuck all else to do. 

I'd rather have 6 games on at once, follow the goals as they happen, then scran the highlights later on. Endless wall to wall PL football is awful. Made me get some other hobbies.