Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

11 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

He said that? Ffs man.

Aye. :lol:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/newcastle-united-job-interested-thomas-tuchel-in-2015-vvr78j2w8

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/12216356/tuchel-on-hitting-the-ground-running

9 minutes ago, Chicane said:

Sickening :lol:

Why'd you have to even share that Haydn ffs[emoji38]

Sorry. :lol: 

9 minutes ago, toon25 said:

Imagine Steve Bruce with the current Brighton squad v. what Potter is doing down there. [emoji38]

Yet bald twat Edwards seems to always use Potter as a yardstick for Bruce. :lol: Bruce would have Leicester, West Ham, Villa, Burnley, Brighton and Brentford all massively struggling by those clubs' respective standards. He's that bad.

Chelsea look the real deal, so strong all over the pitch and for me they have the best squad depth, Brighton doing great, but will tail off. I’ve already said Leicester will struggle this season. 

9 hours ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Yet bald twat Edwards seems to always use Potter as a yardstick for Bruce. :lol: Bruce would have Leicester, West Ham, Villa, Burnley, Brighton and Brentford all massively struggling by those clubs' respective standards. He's that bad.

First it was comparison with Benitez, until the stats didn’t align in Bruce’s favour. Now it’s Potter… that looks like falling on it’s arse too.

He’ll be comparing Bruce to Arteta next.

3 minutes ago, St1pe said:

Late to this but the penalty that was reversed by VAR on Armstrong v City is one of the worst decisions I’ve seen in years. It’s that bad it’s almost questionable why he’s reversed it. Very dodgy. 

Didn't think it was a pen myself. Armstrong loses the run of the ball by a yard and has to slide in to retrieve it, with Walker chasing. Walker just shapes himself to get his leg around the ball and only makes contact cos Armstrong slides through him; I don't think the attacker is unfairly upended in that situation. 

38 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Ajer seems to be getting rave reviews for Brentford

We didn't stump up the money to get him from Celtic

Cos Covid took all our money and left the rest of the league un-touched....

We had to break all our rules and actually pay in instalments for someone....that 5m could still wipe us out!

23 hours ago, HaydnNUFC said:

So we could have had Tuchel? Feel so angry yet so vindicated. All that shite about who would want to come.

:banghead: This is what it’s like talking to our fanbase sometimes.