Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Guest HTT II
3 minutes ago, KaKa said:

I really like what Vieira is doing, and so I disagree.

As Edouard and Olise continue to settle in they'll only get better. Also have Eze coming back going into the new year.

I’d like to see Vieira do well personally :thup:

Just now, HTT II said:

I’d like to see Vieira do well personally :thup:

Yeah, same here. Was worried for him taking the Palace job as it seemed a lot of work was needed there, but seeing the players he managed to get in and how quickly he has already changed their play, I've been impressed. Think they'll continue to go from strength to strength under him.

Guest HTT II
Just now, KaKa said:

Yeah, same here. Was worried for him taking the Palace job as it seemed a lot of work was needed there, but seeing the players he managed to get in and how quickly he has already changed their play, I've been impressed. Think they'll continue to go from strength to strength under him.

I think Palace even if they are losing a few and drift towards the bottom half will stick with him, they are obviously thinking long-term here IMO with this appointment.

Guest HTT II

Rodgers is obviously a top manager, but he has it in him to, after initial success, have a wobble/fade type of season. Leicester - which I’ve thought from day one - would have a poor season by their standards this season. 

Edited by HTT II

Guest HTT II
Just now, Fantail Breeze said:

Wonder if they’ll suffer from second season syndrome or end up being a Bournemouth and having a really decent run in the top flight.

If they stay up this season, which I think they will, they will have to keep their best players for next season and invest wisely and not panic if they have a faltering start or a wobble during the second season, it happens. They seem sensibly ran though and I hope they are a mainstay for a long time. They are the type of clubs that need to be coming up in place of the likes of NUFC who stink the league out and don’t deserve PL status and to stay there in their place. 

Guest HTT II
Just now, Danh1 said:

Liverpool got away with that.

Martin Tyler’s patter is fucking horrendous. Sky need to retire the dull cunt.

The ‘joke’ about the fuel crisis alone should have the old cunt retired, just a dull boring commentator.