Wolves vs Newcastle United - 25/10/20 @16:30 - Live on Sky

Guest reefatoon

Be a little wary folks. After what Lascelles said, I think we might not see as many chances and a little bit of that front foot attacking liquid football curbed. Might not be as exciting as we have been used too.

Think Steve might alternate tactics for this one.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Be a little wary folks. After what Lascelles said, I think we might not see as many chances and a little bit of that front foot attacking liquid football curbed. Might not be as exciting as we have been used too.

I was getting tired of mistaking us for Brazil, tbf.

Think Steve might alternate tactics for this one.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, he'll switch the wingers over and then switch them back 5 minutes into the game. He'll spend those 5 minutes with a pensive look on his face and his forefinger lightly touching his chin as if collecting data from his masterful, complex tactical move.

Wonder if he’ll revert back to 5-2-3.

Darlow; Lewis, Manquillo; Lascelles, Schar, Fernandez; Shelvey, Hendrick; Almiron, ASM; Wilson

I can see Bruce naming that team - but with Joelinton for Almiron, and playing a flat 5-4-1 but calling it three up front...

I have gone into Pardew-era territory. Want us to get beat as much as possible so Baconhead goes under even more pressure.

I've gone even further. Couldn't care less about the result. I can't celebrate a win and a loss is easy to shrug off. Now if fans were back in the stands I'd feel different. One to see Bruce cry and two to see fans suffer for paying to watch that shite.

Guest reefatoon

Everyone behind the ball more than usual for this one. Wilson completely stranded on the half way line. Will get a drubbing still and Bruce will blame having to go back to Rafa's five at the back.

I have gone into Pardew-era territory. Want us to get beat as much as possible so Baconhead goes under even more pressure.

I've gone even further. Couldn't care less about the result. I can't celebrate a win and a loss is easy to shrug off. Now if fans were back in the stands I'd feel different. One to see Bruce cry and two to see fans suffer for paying to watch that shite.

Exactly this. Winning/losing feels like nothing these days. Although I am enjoying watching a lot of football purely as a neutral now, usually have a preference due our league position etc, but couldn't give less of a shit these days.

Guest reefatoon

I think he'll finally play the front four that virtually every fan wants to see only due to the flak he's had this week not through his own choice!

No chance of that happening. He sounds in a right huff with everyone, and he will play the most disgusting defensive shitfest, to serve people right for not liking him anymore.