NBA 2020-21 (Bucks Win Finals)

Hyped AF for the 2nd round.

Bucks vs Nets, Philly vs Atlanta should be awesome considering how Trae is playing.

Lakers are gone and hopefully Luka finishes off the Clippers.

Kinda sad Murray is out because that Denver Suns series would be awesome with him there, as it is Suns are too much imo.

We're about to find out who really likes Basketball and who likes stars and markets lol. I expect some media members to be real lost in the coming weeks.

You know none of them watched Utah, Denver, Phoenix all year.

As much as i wanted Dallas to finish them off i do appreciate Kawhi basically saying no lol.

It's gone under the radar because Clippers being a farce and Luka being Luka but he's been so good in this series.

Posted (edited)

Milwaukee seemed poorly prepared.

Which considering their history i should have seen coming, why the hell they were settling so much is beyond me.

Also i can't believe I'm saying this but they need to match Blake's energy and fast. 

Edited by Mole

KD is not appreciated enough man. Everytime I watch him I honestly feel like he is one of a kind skill wise in the history of the game and at 7ft tall for goodness sake. Arguably has the greatest skillset ever. 

Getting stuck with Westbrick early on in his career was unfortunate as you just can't win it all with Westbrook as your running mate. Had OKC kept Harden and Durant together and moved Westbrook instead ... man KD's whole narrative would be so different, as Harden would have been far better suited as a running mate for him, as he can actually shoot and he would have been smart enough to let KD do his thing in the bigger moments.

I really think he should have. Think the appreciation of him would have been immense and he would have meshed well on that stage. Think he was up for it until Kyrie got in his ear which is a shame.

So much to talk about.

As amazing as KD was, Bucks had no business losing that game. Absolutely dumb basketball all night and terrible coaching from Bud.

Kawhi is out tonight so I'm now fearing Souffle Shawn Bradley might get a ring smh.

Also in non playoff stuff, Van Gundy is out in New Orleans. I've defended him all year, but it's hard to continue if the players don't want you to continue.

Reports are saying Teresa Witherspoon will be a candidate which i would definitely support as she's been great with player development and the players love her.

We'll see what happens.

• Mike changed the title to NBA 2020-21 (Bucks Win Finals)