Newcastle United 2-1 Everton - 01/11/20

Disco

Evening, all.

...I've not done that right have I?

What on earth was Ancelotti doing today? Played right into our hands all game :lol:

Last 2 games have been among the worst performances I've seen in many years. After winning our first 4 and showing a lot of fight (too much!) against Liverpool. I don't know what to think but what it has done is exposed our lack of depth. We badly missed our best players like any team would so in that sense you picked a good time to play us but still, zero urgency and some shocking individual performances.

We were shit, you were shit but you actually looked like you had some sort of a plan and therefore won.

Evening, all.

What on earth was Ancelotti doing today? Played right into our hands all game :lol:

Last 2 games have been among the worst performances I've seen in many years. After winning our first 4 and showing a lot of fight (too much!) against Liverpool. I don't know what to think but what it has done has exposed our lack of depth. We badly missed our best players like any team would but still, zero urgency.

We were shit, you were shit but you actually looked like you had some sort of a plan and therefore won.

:sweetjesus:

Evening, all.

Last 2 games have been among the worst performances I've seen in many years. After winning our first 4 and showing a lot of fight (too much!) against Liverpool. I don't know what to think but what it has done is exposed our lack of depth. We badly missed our best players like any team would so in that sense you picked a good time to play us but still, zero urgency and some shocking individual performances.

We were s***, you were s*** but you actually looked like you had some sort of a plan and therefore won.

Think it was more you were shit, we were shit, but we still had our best players tbh :lol:

Just seen the penalty decision. Bloody hell :lol:

Soft, I can see why it was given. However taking Wilson down in the first half for me was a penalty, and they were lucky that when Wilson was dragged back and it continued into the box that they only gave away a freekick instead. The officials have been suing the rule that if the foul continues into the box then it’s a penalty and that freekick was inconsistent with recent decisions.

Commentary annoyed me almost more than our players consistently weak passing, the majority going backwards. As far as I'm concerned that was more jam than deserved but I'm not complaining with the 3 points.

When we won the penalty the commentators were saying it was the way Wilson went down, but you could see the Everton player really reacting to the pain of the contact - so it was a real whack!

Schar Lascelles Ferdinand

Murphy                                      Lewis

Longstaff  Hayden

ASM                Almiron            Fraser

Lewis

That's what I would like to see.

Soft, I can see why it was given. However taking Wilson down in the first half for me was a penalty, and they were lucky that when Wilson was dragged back and it continued into the box that they only gave away a freekick instead. The officials have been suing the rule that if the foul continues into the box then it’s a penalty and that freekick was inconsistent with recent decisions.

I assume you mean ASM

Commentary annoyed me almost more than our players consistently weak passing, the majority going backwards. As far as I'm concerned that was more jam than deserved but I'm not complaining with the 3 points.

When we won the penalty the commentators were saying it was the way Wilson went down, but you could see the Everton player really reacting to the pain of the contact - so it was a real whack!

Longstaff  Hayden

Lewis

Ferdinand? Lewis up front?

It wasn't Wilson

Longstaff  Hayden

Lewis

:lol:

12 players, Lewis in there twice and Ferdinand at centre back

Longstaff  Hayden

Lewis

Ferdinand? Lewis up front?

Guest neesy111

Longstaff  Hayden

Lewis

12 players and the same player twice?

Longstaff  Hayden

Lewis

12 players, Lewis in there twice and Ferdinand at centre back

"Mr Logic" :lol: