Newcastle United 2-1 Everton - 01/11/20

Disco

Commentary annoyed me almost more than our players consistently weak passing, the majority going backwards. As far as I'm concerned that was more jam than deserved but I'm not complaining with the 3 points.

When we won the penalty the commentators were saying it was the way Wilson went down, but you could see the Everton player really reacting to the pain of the contact - so it was a real whack!

Schar Lascelles Ferdinand

Murphy                                      Lewis

Longstaff  Hayden

ASM                Almiron            Fraser

Lewis

That's what I would like to see.

:lol:

12 players, Lewis in there twice and Ferdinand at centre back

:lol: :lol:

Commentary annoyed me almost more than our players consistently weak passing, the majority going backwards. As far as I'm concerned that was more jam than deserved but I'm not complaining with the 3 points.

When we won the penalty the commentators were saying it was the way Wilson went down, but you could see the Everton player really reacting to the pain of the contact - so it was a real whack!

Longstaff  Hayden

Lewis

Is there a clinic near you ?

Evening, all.

...I've not done that right have I?

What on earth was Ancelotti doing today? Played right into our hands all game :lol:

Last 2 games have been among the worst performances I've seen in many years. After winning our first 4 and showing a lot of fight (too much!) against Liverpool. I don't know what to think but what it has done is exposed our lack of depth. We badly missed our best players like any team would so in that sense you picked a good time to play us but still, zero urgency and some shocking individual performances.

We were shit, you were shit but you actually looked like you had some sort of a plan and therefore won.

We didn't have any plan other than to defend and hope we got a break at the other end. We actually had plenty of pace on the counter, and in the second half we got those players in the game, more by luck than design. Rafa was very good at transitioning the ball, it's something Bruce hasn't got much idea of, he just hopes it will sort of happen.

Sad thing is I'm not off my face, just a dickhead. Name change needed.

Lewis up front was Wilson, Ferdinand was Fernandez? And no excuse for 12 players.

In my defence I did hit 60 this year so possibly early onset of dementia, bunch of remorseless twats. :D

And tbf, I did say it was what I would like to see, not that it was legal. :lol:

Guest neesy111

Sad thing is I'm not off my face, just a dickhead. Name change needed.

Lewis up front was Wilson, Ferdinand was Fernandez? And no excuse for 12 players.

In my defence I did hit 60 this year so possibly early onset of dementia, bunch of remorseless twats. :D

:rose:

If is was under Rafa, I think we would have said Rafa outsmarted their manager. Was a solid performance especially in the second half. Think this formation suits us.

3 at the back with 2 sitting midfields and utilising the pace of the from 3 of Wilson, ASM and Miggy.

The wing backs seem to be settling well also.

It's easy to look good defending with 5 at the back when the opposing team doesn't have anyone with pace or particular dribbling ability. We saw this against West Ham and Burnley too. Another case of looking better than we actually are. No way we'd win today if Everton had Digne, Richarlison and James in the team.

Longstaff  Hayden

Lewis

:lol:

12 players, Lewis in there twice and Ferdinand at centre back

:lol: :lol:

Legit howling at this. 🤣🤣🤣