Newcastle United vs Chelsea - 21/11/20 @12:30 - Live on BT

Thanks Ando

Glad about Hendricks but in truth whatever 11 it is will be in full retreat by the 4 th second till 90 min mark.

Will watch but expect it to go exactly how it goes every other game.

Thanks Ando

Glad about Hendricks but in truth whatever 11 it is will be in full retreat by the 4 th second till 90 min mark.

Will watch but expect it to go exactly how it goes every other game.

Ugh, you've just brought home it will be nearly 1.30am (local) when Steve's Bruce's entertainment machine jogs off the pitch. Why am I even bothering to stay up and watch the unwatchable?

I'm annoyed hendrick is dropped. We are going to get absolutely butchered by ziyech and werner, and then that will give our master tactician the idea that he needs hendrick in regularly when he shouldn't even be in the reserve team.

Guest neesy111

I'm annoyed hendrick is dropped. We are going to get absolutely butchered by ziyech and werner, and then that will give our master tactician the idea that he needs hendrick in regularly when he shouldn't even be in the reserve team.

Maybe that is his plan, needs to justify signing him.

No idea how anyone can feel any sort of emotion like this watching us.

I'd usually be gutted if we lost the first game of the weekend as it would ruin the whole weekend/week but just feel nothing these days

Darlow; Manquillo, Lascelles, Fernandez, Lewis; Hayden, S. Longstaff; Murphy, Saint-Maximin, Almiron; Joelinton ?

Or Clark* in for Almiron and a 5-3-2/5-4-1?

Darlow; Manquillo, Lascelles, Fernandez, Clark, Lewis; Murphy, Hayden, S. Longstaff; Saint-Maximin, Joelinton.