Newcastle United vs Chelsea - 21/11/20 @12:30 - Live on BT

That team lacks any sort of ability to be able to pass the ball in the middle. If you play 3 at the back you need atleast 1 centre back who has a decent pass on him, and without Schar we don't have that at all, and Longstaff and Hayden are decent defensivly but arn't exactly creative. Brucetastic.

That's Rafa's 5-4-1/5-2-3 system. For someone trying to get away from what Rafa did, he sure goes back to it a lot.

The Personel looks like its going to be this and I hope it is, but the without Schar's passing range it would be anywhere near as effective.

That's Rafa's 5-4-1/5-2-3 system. For someone trying to get away from what Rafa did, he sure goes back to it a lot.

The Personel looks like its going to be this and I hope it is, but the without Schar's passing range it would be anywhere near as effective.

Schar being dropped for Clark when we’re playing a back 5 is absolutely criminal. Especially considering none of the other three centre backs really have a good range of passing.

That's the problem, no Schar or Lejeune takes away the crucial thing about how Rafa played it. The two wider CB's being able to pass it and bring the ball forward.

Bruce has no idea why that's so important, he's such a moron.

Hayden, Longstaff, Murphy, Joelinton

HOLY SHIT :lol:

Nowt wrong with Hayden playing

There is when we have a complete lack of attacking threat in the side. I wonder who they're going to be most concerned with. No doubt we'll see 3 people crowding ASM out all game but still have nobody else in space.