Newcastle United 0 - 2 Chelsea - 21/11/20 post match from pg15

BlueStar

Pundits and commentators do my fucking head in, like. So far up Bruce’s arsehole.

We expect a certain kind of football apparently, because we remember the great times we had under Kevin Keegan.  Feels like being under fucking Kevin Spacey at the moment.

Half the fans weren’t born FFS :lol:

They need new cliches.

Bruce professionally is a loser, that's always going to rub off on others

Every day of his life is that contract signing 'kin hell" picture :lol:

Good point actually. Our play reflects the manager's gushing respect of his opposite number on the bench.

Fernandez does actually get studs on his calf before he touches the ball, I think it’s a foul now

No way mate sorry, nowt wrong with it.

F56-A4-B91-553-E-4-DF9-AFFD-89-CD552-E39-FC.jpg

That’s before Fernandez touches the ball, Chilwell knows he’s got there too early

He hasn’t even touched him on that picture :lol:

It was goal. Good use of VAR not that it was needed.

He's kicked him in the back of the leg like

Pundits and commentators do my fucking head in, like. So far up Bruce’s arsehole.

We expect a certain kind of football apparently, because we remember the great times we had under Kevin Keegan.  Feels like being under fucking Kevin Spacey at the moment.

It's a football match, surely everybody is entitled to expect a certain level of football. We don't play football. We don't even park the fucking bus. It's more like we're waiting for a bus.

It's a clear foul, you can't try to go through the defender's legs in that spot. Once again no idea how VAR missed it.

They didn't miss it. Chelsea is one of the poshest and most well bred parts of the country.