New thread as the previous one reached 1000 pages, last post of the last thread:

I echo SEMTEX here. A few of you have taken on superiority complexes just by focusing on how you think that some of us are doing certain things just to feel superior. My first emotion is feeling infuriated with fucking adults who really should know better, but instead act like toddlers who just learned to say no. Because, you know, freedom and shit. It has nothing to do with me taking an opportunity to feel better about myself. Yes, I understand there are economic concerns. Of course there are. All of my 2020 gigs went down the shitter, and I still have to pay rent. Wullie said it best who should be helping us get through this right now (just shows that those with their tongues lodged in Ayn Rand's decomposed ass are absolutely fucking terrible at governing through a crisis). But some of us here have lost loved ones to this. Dead. Gone. Not fucking coming back. So I don't give a fuck if there are certain things that are legal. It was legal to go to Sturgis Motorcycle Rally in South Dakota, because they have a terrible governor. But it still wasn't a good idea for hundreds of thousands to go.

Don't remember who said it, but he was dead on when he stated that modern humans have paleolithic minds, medieval institutions, and God-like technology. Because we look just as sorry as the likes of the Anti-Mask League back in 1918. It's the self help age metastasizing into self-gratification-and-fuck-everyone-else era. So no, I don't necessarily feel superior because people debase themselves.  I feel disgusted and bemused first and foremost. In the past, I'd say a pox on your house to some of you, but, well, you know.

A point I tried to make (albeit badly and I took back a comment I made) before I felt was taken out context (along with me falsely being accused of breaking the law), is people are sneered at far all sorts of things that really aren’t shocking. Even something like going shopping or drinking/eating during pandemic is seen as really selfish, when in principal it isn’t. We all do things that could potentially cause harm, but there is no need for everyone to abstain to completely remove any risk of an infection, no matter how minimal it is when you factor in their own precautions as well as the venues.

If nothing else, selfishness comes at different levels. Going to a shop that has a Covid policy without symptoms is hardly the same as going to an illegal rave and then visiting their grandparents. Those idiots deserve all the stick they get. Simply doing something that isn’t illegal while not 100% incapable of spreading a virus doesn’t in itself make you selfish.

Of course people aren’t actually staying at home to feel morally superior, but some of the sneering at people in different circumstances is a bit tiring and quite often (but not always) unwarranted.

https://www.nbcchicago.com/lx/another-reason-to-wear-a-mask-covid-19-may-cause-erectile-dysfunction/2386588/

But during a recent interview with NBC 5 Chicago, infectious disease expert Dr Dena Grayson highlighted the possibility the virus could also be a cause.

“There is some real concern here that men could have longtime issues of erectile dysfunction from this virus, because we know that it causes issues in the vasculature,” said Dr Grayson.

WUT-OH! 

[move] :sad::pedro:[/move]

If that's not enough to get anti vaxxers on board quite frankly I don't think anything will.

:lol: Anti vaxxers aint fucking. Even they recognise the clip of each other.

Aye :lol: they don't get their end away much to start with.

If that's not enough to get anti vaxxers on board quite frankly I don't think anything will.

:lol: But sadly, at least 3/4 of the hottest chicks in LA are anti-vaxxers. They believe that the Law of Attraction will sort them out...just like it sorted them out by getting them a good pole gig at Flesh after being turned down for CSI Bakersfield or whatever the fuck offshoot they auditioned for.

:lol: But sadly, at least 3/4 of the hottest chicks in LA are anti-vaxxers. They believe that the Law of Attraction will sort them out...just like it sorted them out by getting them a good pole gig at Flesh after being turned down for CSI Bakersfield or whatever the fuck offshoot they auditioned for.

Was gonna say, Giuliani’s mad hair sex fiend sidekick is clearly an anti-vaxxer, even if she doesn’t know what that is.

Aye :lol: they don't get their end away much to start with.

2BBF623000000578-0-image-a-25_1440783071768.jpg

Would though

• Yorkie changed the title to COVID-19 [ph]