11 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

One is temporary and the other invades every aspect of your personal life for the rest of your life with potential knock on effects to your financial, health and shopping records as technology and/or authoritarianism progresses??

No one knows that.

1 hour ago, ToonArmy1892 said:

Also, i see Wullie avoided my question aswell.

Not that people have to respond.

I've asked you about five times whether you think it was right that the smallpox vaccine was mandatory in this country and a great many others, which is why the disease is now eradicated worldwide, and you've ignored it every time.

9 minutes ago, Wullie said:

I've asked you about five times whether you think it was right that the smallpox vaccine was mandatory in this country and a great many others, which is why the disease is now eradicated worldwide, and you've ignored it every time.

I don't think any vaccine should be mandatory so, no.

16 minutes ago, kingkerouac said:

We've always had restrictions and oversight.

See that speed limit? The one next to the CCTV camera, next to that sign saying 'No ball games', across the road from the 'Drugs will not be tolerated' sign outside the exclusive hotel with the security guard outside?

Indeed, but context is key here as we’re talking restrictions and oversight that could significantly impact our health, social life and employment situation in a way that goes beyond relatively minor inconveniences. 

4 minutes ago, ToonArmy1892 said:

Ok, could you answer mine now?

Yes absolutely. I'd have thought that was obvious. Anyone who doesn't want to do everything possible to be out of this situation ASAP doesn't actually want to be out of it at all as it gives them an opportunity to whinge on about global conspiracy like they're Alex Jones.

Ok, very sad though.

"Very sad" that humanity has eradicated several killer diseases through mandatory vaccination. You're an absolute fruitloop.

Just now, Wullie said:

"Very sad" that humanity has eradicated several killer diseases through mandatory vaccination. You're an absolute fruitloop.

He doesnt even believe what he's saying, man. :lol: Hell he doesnt even really understand. Someones wound him up and set him off in a direction across the carpet and he's just going. There's literally nothing deeper to it than that 

1 minute ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

This fucking clique just shut everyome down and say what they want man.

They insist on 'facts', but isn't that discriminating against people who for whatever reason chose to present 'untruths'?

Society is filled with restrictions and different versions of authority telling you what you can and can't do. That's life.

Humanity isn't a rule free utopia where we all dance around like pixies on cowies doing whatever the fuck we want without consequence.

Edited by bobbydazzla

Here we go again, name calling for having a different view.

Your 'different views' are that you're ALREET with smallbox, you absolute fucking cretin :lol:

You should be name called. You should be fucking hounded until you come to the realization that what you're saying is fucking INSANE.