10 minutes ago, Jackie Broon said:

I know a few people who have had it twice, one of them was double jabbed when they got it for the second time.

Were they worse with it the first or the second time do you know? 

3 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

Were they worse with it the first or the second time do you know? 

Mixed, the person who had it for the second time after being double jabbed was worse the first time, she only had cold-like symptoms the second time.

My symptoms were pretty bad like. Fever, cold sweats and struggling to breathe at times. The worst thing has been this nasty cough, over a week in now its still constant. Hope theres not permanent damage to my lungs. :undecided:

46 minutes ago, Doctor Zaius said:

My symptoms were pretty bad like. Fever, cold sweats and struggling to breathe at times. The worst thing has been this nasty cough, over a week in now its still constant. Hope theres not permanent damage to my lungs. :undecided:

Vaxxed?

Pretty scary reading about the vaccine passport requirements in France. I didn’t realise it was going to be extended to almost everywhere. 

Makes it a much more difficult argument when you’re talking about not even being able to go to a cafe or the library. 

Edited by AyeDubbleYoo

14 minutes ago, Doctor Zaius said:

Just the one dose so far. Both my parents had it too, both double vaxxed and their symptoms were a lot milder. 

:thup: Cheers man, just interesting to know how the vaccine is coping. I felt quite relaxed and protected after one dose back in May but it's clear that Delta has changed the game.

27 minutes ago, SEMTEX said:

Did you believe that the virus isn't transmissible while one is inside of un café?

Of course not :lol:

It just seems very easy to argue for the passports in the context of a packed high risk environment like a club, and something which only a small percentage of society want to use anyway. Slightly more scary when you’re talking about excluding people from almost all public life. 

Feel as if I’m over this after a few days. Had a couple days of cold symptoms, then one day that just felt like a massive hangover, was absolutely shattered all day. Woke up feeling pretty fresh this morning though. Had one dose of Pfizer just over 4 weeks ago.

Ending the lockdown with restrictions for the un-vaxxed is understandable, if questionable. But the decision to not keep masks as mandatory indicates that they don't give a shit if the un-vaxxed get it. In fact they're effectively herding the un-vaxxed into places that will accept them and the disease can spread quickly.

2 hours ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Southern US states are going to be fucked when Delta takes hold. 

Read something earlier saying it’s already hugely prominent on the east coast so you’d imagine it’s sooner rather than later.

Florida’s cases are absolutely off the charts at the moment. 

6 minutes ago, Disco said:

Wonder if they’ll prioritise top ups based on jab if they do them? Loads of the oldies were on AZ IIRC (I know both my folks are) so would potentially make sense. 

According to the bloke in charge of the vaccine distribution in Sweden, Moderna and Pfizer both will have updated vaccines against Delta in September/October, so presumably us rich countries will get booster shots for our vulnerable before the rest of the world gets theirs.

13 hours ago, SEMTEX said:

I got J&J. Should I go get a quick slap of Pfizer? If so, do I just get a single slap?

Wondering if I need both slaps to get another vaccine card thing in case they decide J&J doesn't count at some point. 

@Troll ANSWER ME

3 hours ago, ToonArmy1892 said:

All Prem players and match day staff being made to have vaccine.

Great news.

2 hours ago, SEMTEX said:

@Troll ANSWER ME

I don't know what they're going to do with vaccine cards, but a single Pfizer should be enough of a boost.

3 hours ago, Nobody said:

According to the bloke in charge of the vaccine distribution in Sweden, Moderna and Pfizer both will have updated vaccines against Delta in September/October, so presumably us rich countries will get booster shots for our vulnerable before the rest of the world gets theirs.

'Pfizer says it's time for a Covid booster; FDA and CDC say not so fast' (2 weeks ago)

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/08/health/pfizer-waning-immunity-bn/index.html

In Israel they're now offering a 3rd Pfizer dose (same formula) to most at risk (https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/israel-vaccine-pfizer-booster/2021/07/12/ce5ceed4-e30e-11eb-88c5-4fd6382c47cb_story.html)

Edited by Inferior Acuña