Jump to content

Recommended Posts

29 minutes ago, loki679 said:

I actually kind of agree with TA1892 on this.  The rules were not only a bit stupid, they were very badly communicated and contributed to the spread of the virus.

As Cummings has pointed out, what Johnson had in mind, was much, much worse...

#letthebodiespilehigh

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/07/2021 at 14:14, alijmitchell said:

Love it when people prefix Facebook posts with "Wake up people!" - conspiracunt bingo right there

 

Try reading the post as a version of Chop Suey by System of a Down if it starts with Wake Up.

 

—-

 

New Covid variant being investigated according to PHE.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I liked wearing a mask in shops etc. Some I still do. But it's funny seeing the massive amount of people still wearing them...wrongly! :lol: Like, it goes over your mouth AND your nose...fuckwits. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's staggering how badly the Gov have fucked this up from a positive of the vaccine results. Just keep making the same mistakes over and over again. 

 

Fucked the early pandemic but luck or judgement rescued it with vaccines then pissed that away by being dumb again. 

 

Tories support business with everything except good governance.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Sister in law is a nurse in Belfast. Covid cases up 142%. She said they're starting to get overrun again and it's mostly younger people. 

Unvaccinated?

Link to post
Share on other sites

It was my boy’s footy presentation this morning, then the whole team and parents went bowling at Lane 7, next to zero mask wearing or people using the hand sanitizer stations they provided, after the boys played their bowling they went to the mini crazy golf thing that is directly next to the bowling lanes, loads of lads piled down for their bowling, the staff didn’t even clean the tables we were all at, I couldn’t wait to leave. Kids had fun though…

 

 

Edited by HTT II

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, HTT II said:

It was my boy’s footy presentation this morning, then the whole team and parents went bowling at Lane 7, next to zero mask wearing or people using the hand sanitizer stations they provided, after the boys played their bowling they went to the mini crazy golf thing that is directly next to the bowling lanes, loads of lads piled down for their bowling, the staff didn’t even clean the tables we were all at, I couldn’t wait to leave. Kids had fun though…

 

 

 

 

 

This is the problem now, loads just thinking the pandemic is over when it's not.  I'm supposed to be out next saturday on a pub crawl but I'm feeling very nervous about going.

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

Had to have a trip into town this morning, I'd say mask wearing in Eldon Square was roughly 50:50.

 

Was in a local shop this morning ten people in only me with a mask. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

 

 

This is the problem now, loads just thinking the pandemic is over when it's not.  I'm supposed to be out next saturday on a pub crawl but I'm feeling very nervous about going.

I don't get their logic.

It was there last week - killing people, but this week it no longer exists.

Some people need permanent 'guidance'.

Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

Had to have a trip into town this morning, I'd say mask wearing in Eldon Square was roughly 50:50.


I was wondering about in larger indoor spaces like malls. Personally I don’t really mind in there, it’s more in the smaller shops inside. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

 

 

This is the problem now, loads just thinking the pandemic is over when it's not.  I'm supposed to be out next saturday on a pub crawl but I'm feeling very nervous about going.

I felt really uncomfortable today, I think it showed with the other parents who were all having drinks and food and and I didn’t, I smoked more tabs in 2.5 hours than I’d do in half a day. It’s a canny place Lane 7 though and the staff were great, bit too charver central though for me. To be fair, it was good to see people just out and having fun and enjoying themselves, but I’ll remain skitzy for a while still. If we go to Spain in a few weeks I’m gonna be a mess if today is anything to go by.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, bobbydazzla said:

Was in town at lunchtime, so many stag doo’s and big groups out on the peeve. 

 

Yeah I saw that when I went past some hotels yesterday.

Link to post
Share on other sites

My daughters are down in London for the weekend. Out to see a show last night and said they were almost only ones wearing masks and sanitising hands.

Out and about again today/tomorrow so can only hope they continue to act sensibly and responsibly, though they did say they weren't getting any 'grief' for wearing masks...so far.

Said trains weren't too bad (busy wise) but again low levels of mask wearing.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Getting grief for wearing a mask is probably one of the weirdest things of this whole pandemic (along with the weird toilet roll obsession).

 

Must be a bunch of face fetishists like Ian.

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, loki679 said:

Getting grief for wearing a mask is probably one of the weirdest things of this whole pandemic (along with the weird toilet roll obsession).

 

Must be a bunch of face fetishists like Ian.


lol

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...