1 minute ago, jonbobson said:

Great reply, cheers.

Well it was. Calling names without saying why on a messageboard, t'is very post drinkies behaviour really isn't it ?

Just now, madras said:

Well it was. Calling names without saying why on a messageboard, t'is very post drinkies behaviour really isn't it ?

Calling names? Hahahaha ffs are you 12?

1 minute ago, jonbobson said:

Calling names? Hahahaha ffs are you 12?

Nah but I am bored with you and the prog I was listening to has just finished so I'm off to bed you "whingeing fanny".

Just now, Decky said:

It is. 

Well I believe it is a man made virus, possibly made by mistake, and most definitely released by mistake.

The vaccine reaction has been amazing, and everyone involved is making "any" vaccine should be applauded.

Having tested positive twice, and been hospitalised with Covid, the overall support from NHS is amazing and I can only feel sympathy for countries that don't have such a good healthcare system as us.

6 hours ago, jonbobson said:

Well I believe it is a man made virus, possibly made by mistake, and most definitely released by mistake.

The vaccine reaction has been amazing, and everyone involved is making "any" vaccine should be applauded.

Having tested positive twice, and been hospitalised with Covid, the overall support from NHS is amazing and I can only feel sympathy for countries that don't have such a good healthcare system as us.

Based on what?  How do you accidentally make a virus?

4 minutes ago, jonbobson said:

Fantasy.

I was replying in the same manner as I was asked 

That ok?

Heres a reminder of that “fantasy” question:

7 hours ago, Decky said:

So what's your opinion on COVID and vaccines then @jonbobson? Can't say I've any idea. :whistle:

Seemed like a normal enough question to me.

2 minutes ago, Decky said:

Heres a reminder of that “fantasy” question:

Seemed like a normal enough question to me.

I said the reply was fantasy, ffs.

Your question came across as a piss take, not sure why my opinion on covid and vaccine bothers you, but I noticed you never replied once I answered.

Care to enlighten us with your opinion?

Edited by jonbobson

Well if the reply is fantasy and you’re replying in the same manner you were asked then aren’t you suggesting the question was fantasy? Look, whatever.

My question insinuated you probably thought it was all bollocks, if I’m wrong fair enough but I was just going off what I’d read beforehand.

Im fully behind the vaccine, I’ve got both doses and I fully believe in the seriousness of Covid because I currently have it and I’m only getting back on my feet now after a few days on my back because of it, even with the vaccine. One of my friends who isn’t vaccinated got it at the same time as me and while I’m back on my feet he’s still bedridden and worried. Unfortunately for him we’re both a good advert for the vaccine.

So I was correct, you were taking the piss. Nevermind.

I've posted my thoughts and experiences on Covid, I've had it twice now and seen its affects on others. Have even lost a work colleague due to it.

Edited by jonbobson

1 hour ago, jonbobson said:

So I was correct, you were taking the piss. Nevermind.

I've posted my thoughts and experiences on Covid, I've had it twice now and seen its affects on others. Have even lost a work colleague due to it.

And others are whingeing fannies for not wanting it?