Didn’t Darrow get it last year and it should be compulsory for professional athletes to have both jabs given they train, sleep and play together so are risking each other not to mention leaving their employers at risk too in terms of time off.

2 minutes ago, Anderson said:

I mean with how badly he's been hit it's probably a safe bet he hadn't been, but aye doesn't actually say so. They did post the other week that a few of them were only just getting their first one mind. Considering how badly a couple were hit with it last year, you'd have thought they'd have been shit hot with getting them all jabbed up asap!

They probably had to wait their turn, footballers were not given any priority over others.  I'm 34 and I only just had my 2nd jab 3 weeks ago.

Swollen neck glands today, first time I've felt remotely unwell since this whole thing started - no idea if this is a symptom or not but have had a swab test anyway. No idea what I'll do if it comes back positive, currently live with my Dad who is in his 60s and has a history of heart issues, would never forgive myself if I have it and spread it to him and it ends up hitting him hard. Realise that's a lot of "ifs", but it's playing on my mind. He's fully vaxxed which I have to hope would help.

14 minutes ago, madras said:

The 800,000 children is an often quoted stat and its wrong. The fact is that 800,000 children a year are reported as missing with over 99% returning home.

I assumed it was a reference to the kids being eaten by Hillary and Co. at the D.C. pizza dungeon.