8 minutes ago, Inferior Acuña said:

This guy :lol: If you think the next step from a teacher asking a kid to wear a mask is shagging them, I think that may say more about you mate.

If they are so bothered about masks, are they bothered about other body coverings, shirts, trousers, skirts etc ?

4 hours ago, madras said:

If they are so bothered about masks, are they bothered about other body coverings, shirts, trousers, skirts etc ?

They probably have very specific opinions about the hijab.

11 hours ago, LiquidAK said:

Swollen neck glands today, first time I've felt remotely unwell since this whole thing started - no idea if this is a symptom or not but have had a swab test anyway. No idea what I'll do if it comes back positive, currently live with my Dad who is in his 60s and has a history of heart issues, would never forgive myself if I have it and spread it to him and it ends up hitting him hard. Realise that's a lot of "ifs", but it's playing on my mind. He's fully vaxxed which I have to hope would help.

Negative - feel silly for worrying now :yao:

12 hours ago, neesy111 said:

Mask update: definitely less people wearing them now 

Been down Bath and Oxford this week and the dirty southerners seem to have jacked masks in altogether. The filthy riddlers were parading around like nowts the matter. Special mention to the maskless beanbag who stood at the urinal next to me, coughing up a lung and then leaving without washing his hands. 

Spain are very (thankfully) strict on mask wearing where we are in Menorca, I took the kids to breakfast the other day and forgot their masks and we were refused entry into the restaurant, outside of the resort mask wearing while walking around shops/restaurants/pubs is compulsory and only laxed for basically eating and drinking. Very impressed with the whole social distancing, mask wearing and general cleanliness from staff to locals to even holiday makers even though our hotel complex is ram packed with nationalities from pretty much every part of the globe. Everyone is sticking to the rules and trying to be responsible for their own safety and that of others.

2 hours ago, HTT II said:

Spain are very (thankfully) strict on mask wearing where we are in Menorca, I took the kids to breakfast the other day and forgot their masks and we were refused entry into the restaurant, outside of the resort mask wearing while walking around shops/restaurants/pubs is compulsory and only laxed for basically eating and drinking. Very impressed with the whole social distancing, mask wearing and general cleanliness from staff to locals to even holiday makers even though our hotel complex is ram packed with nationalities from pretty much every part of the globe. Everyone is sticking to the rules and trying to be responsible for their own safety and that of others.

Oh are you in Menorca you never said

Edited by mrmojorisin75

14 hours ago, LiquidAK said:

Swollen neck glands today, first time I've felt remotely unwell since this whole thing started - no idea if this is a symptom or not but have had a swab test anyway. No idea what I'll do if it comes back positive, currently live with my Dad who is in his 60s and has a history of heart issues, would never forgive myself if I have it and spread it to him and it ends up hitting him hard. Realise that's a lot of "ifs", but it's playing on my mind. He's fully vaxxed which I have to hope would help.

This just dawned on me yesterday funnily enough, I usually get 1-2 colds a year and usually floored for 24 hours or something then fine or get throat infections that last 1-2 weeks...absolutely fuck all.  Weird to think about it somehow.

1 hour ago, mrmojorisin75 said:

This just dawned on me yesterday funnily enough, I usually get 1-2 colds a year and usually floored for 24 hours or something then fine or get throat infections that last 1-2 weeks...absolutely fuck all.  Weird to think about it somehow.

Yeah same, makes me wonder how fucking grim we were all being before this :lol:

5 minutes ago, LiquidAK said:

Yeah same, makes me wonder how fucking grim we were all being before this :lol:

It was a running theme in Private eye at the very start, how there was a drop in excess deaths before covid kicked in due to people improving their basic hygiene.

On 14/08/2021 at 09:57, 54 said:

2nd jab down, I am immortal.

Or not, spent the last 2 days on the couch completely out of energy and sore. :lol: 

1 minute ago, ToonArmy1892 said:

Went to the dentist this morning, they asked me to sanitize my hands but i didn't, soz.

That could be the next grift. Go give a speech about hanging dentists at the next protest and you’ll be a hero. Maybe chuck a load of soap in a harbour.

31 minutes ago, Kimbo said:

That could be the next grift. Go give a speech about hanging dentists at the next protest and you’ll be a hero. Maybe chuck a load of soap in a harbour.

Soaps areet, i'll chuck the sanitizer in instead. O0

Edited by ToonArmy1892

2 hours ago, ToonArmy1892 said:

I do actually have a medical reason, i've got eczema/dry fingers and that stuff irritates it.

Did you explain that and ask if it would be OK to wash them with soap and water instead ?

1 hour ago, Wilson said:

:lol:

:thup:

Absolute nonsense in my experience. 

Considering a treatment for eczema is a bleach bath, I think a few drops of hand sanitizer is going to be alreet.