So fucking tired of that shit. Imagine the thing that makes you want to fight for your rights isn’t human suffering, inequality or injustice, it’s a free form of healthcare that will potentially save yours or other people’s lives. It’s just so exhausting living in a society with such large numbers of cunts 

Unfortunately they never will, "this is obvious MSM propaganda to coerce us into taking this evil depopulation drug" (and freedom n that).

"Howay Bizza man, wake up!!!"

"Probably died from bacterial pneumonia due to wearing a mask or summat."

Fucking idiot's to a man.

Edited by Doc

On 27/08/2021 at 02:30, Thomson Mouse said:

Interesting stuff happening here in Aus if anyone is interested. 

NSW have fucked it up, Victoria are doing their best the rest of us are pretty much zero covid, like zero.

The opening up is causing a lot of bother with our evangelical PM wanting to go for it and most others hating him

I agree that Gladys has dropped the ball here, but I also think we're in the wrong crowd to describe a state of 8 million people with 143 Covid Deaths in 18 months as fucking it up.

I also think the one who will have the biggest reckoning in the opening up is McGowan and AP in Queensland.  Scomo has already backed Albanese into a corner over it by making him walk the tightrope of supporting a Labour Premier whilst also supporting a plan of re-opening. 

It's all good to play the hermit state game with your voters when the Vic and NSW are in perpetual lockdown, but it becomes political suicide if you're still clinging to Covid Zero and not letting a daughter in to see her dying father when those same states are flying to Bali and LA in 6 months time.

Edited by Pandamninator

“I took the first jab of AZ [AstraZeneca] and straight away had severe reactions which lasted 10 days … The reactions [to the second] were disastrous. My hands and feet were either frozen, numb or burning, and pretty much useless for two weeks, I feared I would never play again.”

Eric Clapton.

At last, some positive news...almost.

19 hours ago, BlueStar said:

Kicking off at the antivax protest by the Civic Centre in town

For people that 'do their research' they do know that 90% of local government stuff has been moved from the Civic? Its like that BBC thing all over again. 

1 hour ago, kingkerouac said:

“I took the first jab of AZ [AstraZeneca] and straight away had severe reactions which lasted 10 days … The reactions [to the second] were disastrous. My hands and feet were either frozen, numb or burning, and pretty much useless for two weeks, I feared I would never play again.”

Eric Clapton.

What a coincidence that a massive anti-vaxxer gets some of the most severe side effects I've heard of. Definitely can't be bullshit. 

On 28/08/2021 at 11:11, BlueStar said:

We've banned advertisers from advertising tabs. We've banned selling supplements with fake health claims. You can advertise a Whopper, but you can't say saturated fats are good for you and any suggestion they're not is part of a plot funded by Bill Gates. 

Do a google search for tobacco. What's on the first page?

1 hour ago, Nobody said:

What a coincidence that a massive anti-vaxxer gets some of the most severe side effects I've heard of. Definitely can't be bullshit. 

I agree.

I despised Clapton to start with, but this is fuel to my fire.

He sums up everything that's wrong with that generation.

3 hours ago, Nobody said:
4 hours ago, kingkerouac said:

Eric Clapton.

:lol: Utter horseshit. 

Git busy at Centre for Life today getting jab numero dos. The bird in front of me ended up fainting in the waiting area, they had her on the floor on cushions and with the white screen of doom round her... happily she seemed fine and was sat up chatting to the nurse.

Edited by Pilko

14 minutes ago, Pilko said:

Git busy at Centre for Life today getting jab numero dos. The bird in front of me ended up fainting in the waiting area, they had her on the floor on cushions and with the white screen of doom round her... happily she seemed fine and was sat up chatting to the nurse.

I misread fainting as farting and was like wtf :lol:

Been feeling a bit shit lately, albeit none of the traditional COVID symptoms. Also fully vaxxed. TeleDoc thought it unlikely to be COVID but ordered me a test anyway. Our county only offers rapid testing for asymptomatic people pre-travel. Irritating that we still haven’t committed to widescale rapid testing where I am.