Honestly YouTube and social media provides the perfect platform for idiots to spout their rubbish and covid has exacerbated it. Try and pay as little attention to it as possible - you’ll be much better off and they won’t be. 

Probably got the rona.  Went through a few hours of feeling like death this afternoon - actually coincided with the game - before realising a couple of hours ago that I'd lost my senses of taste and smell.

Just done a PCR, but I feel like this is a formality.  Already feel loads better.  Throat and head both feel a tad sore, but nowt else.

5 minutes ago, David Edgar said:

Probably got the rona.  Went through a few hours of feeling like death this afternoon - actually coincided with the game - before realising a couple of hours ago that I'd lost my senses of taste and smell.

Just done a PCR, but I feel like this is a formality.  Already feel loads better.  Throat and head both feel a tad sore, but nowt else.

Hope you're fine fella.

My boy's just tested positive, after getting home from spending the weekend here. :anguish:

None of us are positive here, as of yet anyway, not sure how that works whether we might in a day or so, but that sucks cause I took him to see his fucking Gran. 

He cycled home in the rain, so he's certainly fine just now. 

Delighted to be off school, I can't get him to take it seriously at all. :lol: 

I'm a little annoyed he wasn't tested before coming here, but the less said about the ex, the better.