COVID-19

Yorkie

I'm a Marxist, I believe in the communist ideal and right now China is the only government truly working towards it following Marxist principles.

NPcommieW

Edited by loki679

5 minutes ago, loki679 said:

I'm a Marxist, I believe in the communist ideal and right now China is the only government truly working towards it following Marxist principles.

NPcommieW

:thup: Appreciate the answers (and non-answers :lol:). I don't think a lot of people on here think you're for real.

Edited by 80

3 minutes ago, 80 said:

:thup: Appreciate the answers (and non-answers :lol:). I don't think a lot of people on here think you're for real.

They've seen my cooking.

Is it acceptable, morally or otherwise, to have a little chuckle when you hear that a high profile anti-vaxxer has died of Covid?

I realise that I might be dividing the room here.

There were a load of the daft shites outside the BBC Newcastle building at the weekend holding placards and banners, first one I saw was asking people to honk their horns, thought they were strikers at first so was moving my hand to the wheel until my lass shrieked at me [emoji38] saw the other signs talking about Pfizer death cults and stuff. would've been mortified tbf, might have had to torch my car. 

I get where you’re coming from and there was a time when I wanted some anti-vaxxers to get a nasty shock from Covid but ultimately I just find the whole thing sad. We’re a pretty pitiful species when you think of what we could be. We’ve totally fucked ourselves over, all other organisms and the planet and we’ll continue to do it

• 2 weeks later...