Newcastle United v West Bromwich Albion - 12/12/2020 - 3pm - Live on Sky Sports

HaydnNUFC

I assume we'll get an update today or tomorrow, on the current Covid situation.

If it goes ahead, a win would be really big. If we can get onto 17 points from 11 games, puts us in a solid position before the Leeds and then Fulham games.

When you think in Scotland that Motherwell were handed two 3-0 wins because their opponents weren’t able to fulfil fixtures due to Covid, we’re very lucky.

Not really comparable, Motherwell's opponents had deliberately breached self-isolation guidelines.

When you think in Scotland that Motherwell were handed two 3-0 wins because their opponents weren’t able to fulfil fixtures due to Covid, we’re very lucky.

Not really comparable, Motherwell's opponents had deliberately breached self-isolation guidelines.

Sounds like something we are perfectly capable of doing too :lol:

To be honest, I hope West Brom get awarded a win. We don't fucking deserve another postponement. Would rather us forfeit than watch 90 minutes of Bruceball and lose and baconhead blames it on a pandemic.

#

I don't really understand what the club have done wrong here. I'd rather not take a loss to our relegation rivals, despite me hating our owners, a third of our players, half of our fan base and all of our manager.

To be honest, I hope West Brom get awarded a win. We don't f***ing deserve another postponement. Would rather us forfeit than watch 90 minutes of Bruceball and lose and baconhead blames it on a pandemic.

#

I don't really understand what the club have done wrong here. I'd rather not take a loss to our relegation rivals, despite me hating our owners, a third of our players, half of our fan base and all of our manager.

It's because if the game went ahead, we would lose anyways with hardly any training. The club has not been managed in the correct way from any angles you see it. We are a nobody to be asking for another postponement.

To be honest, I hope West Brom get awarded a win. We don't f***ing deserve another postponement. Would rather us forfeit than watch 90 minutes of Bruceball and lose and baconhead blames it on a pandemic.

#

It's because if the game went ahead, we'd have to watch it.

#

It's because if the game went ahead, we would lose anyways with hardly any training. The club has not been managed in the correct way from any angles you see it. We are a nobody to be asking for another postponement.

Do you really think Steve Bruce's training sessions have any bearing on our performance?

#

We don't know what's happened with this Covid issue tbf. We might have been sloppy, might have just been unlucky with it. We don't know.