Space Haven

Mike

I really don't see the need to build an X1 toilet if it's going to give me quality status updates like this :lol:

onGMqda.png

Seriously? :lol:

yeah it was a mood debuff penalty :lol: game didn't say anything about building them a toilet I just looked up at the event log and realized that was in the game. so it's part sims, part rimworld, want to see what the shipbuilding is like.

edit: soundtrack is very nice as well

I really don't see the need to build an X1 toilet if it's going to give me quality status updates like this :lol:

onGMqda.png

They must have had a bet on who could hold it in longest. No way a guy would go 16 days without going, unless something was on the line.

• 2 weeks later...

:yao: Imagine living long enough to make use of some of the research tree. I've got them shitting in a toilet and breathing in the fumes and I feel like I'm a big deal.

I have two research consoles and the research is still slow as fuck. :lol: Growing your own food is slow and creating fertiliser in the compost is even slower.

I have resorted to only letting them eat once a day.

:yao: Imagine living long enough to make use of some of the research tree. I've got them shitting in a toilet and breathing in the fumes and I feel like I'm a big deal.

I have two research consoles and the research is still slow as fuck. :lol: Growing your own food is slow and creating fertiliser in the compost is even slower.

I have resorted to only letting them eat once a day.

:lol: :lol:

Space pirates and Some people who hate slavers just killed each other while I hovered in the outskirts. Both ships derelict.

oineqir.gif

edit Apparently spaceships need fuel. Especially mine. We ran out. We're a bit fucked.

Scrapped it. Working on an early gameplan. Seems like the move is to get Solar asap. I'm trying not to leave the first system without it.

At the same time, you're absolutely fucked after one or two jumps because you more than likely don't have weapons or shields? I don't know if I'm shit, or if the reliance on research is still super unbalanced.