Newcastle United 2-1 West Bromwich Albion - 12/12/2020

Disco

No surprise west brom are struggling mind, there's no quality in there team.

Aye they're going down no question. Slaven is a character but he sets his team out like he's still in charge of Croatia.

Think he'll get the push but not sure many managers could do better with that squad

I think he needs decent players to play that sort of football. Not sure he'd ever win anything, but they'd be good to watch.

That Gallagher looks good like. Their best player by a mile.

Looks a little short of being a proper quality player.  Feel he is playing at 100% to get these performances and I'm not sure he can improve.

My view is that he looks pretty decent in this absolutely chod team, so in a half-decent PL side I think he'd do well with better players around him.

Looks a little short of being a proper quality player.  Feel he is playing at 100% to get these performances and I'm not sure he can improve.

He's 20

You’re wrong like. He’s looking a class player for a team shitter than us. He’d shine at a better club.

No surprise west brom are struggling mind, there's no quality in there team.

Aye they're going down no question. Slaven is a character but he sets his team out like he's still in charge of Croatia.

Think he'll get the push but not sure many managers could do better with that squad

Read a month or 2 ago that they were looking  to replace home with Lee Bowyer  :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

Hayden a better CB than a midfielder sums him up and our team, mind he was excellent tonight.

He originally was a CB.

He should stick to staying there then, abysmal midfielder who offers nothing!

Guest neesy111

Hayden a better CB than a midfielder sums him up and our team, mind he was excellent tonight.

He originally was a CB.

Talking shite there mind.  Only one in our midfield that can put a good tackle in.

Guest Howaythetoon

He originally was a CB.

Talking shite there mind.  Only one in our midfield that can put a good tackle in.

That’s not saying much, the fact he has to says it all and even then he doesn’t do it well enough, he ends up on his own arse more often than not. He’s shite at CM at every aspect of whatever job he has to do in there.

He originally was a CB.

Talking s**** there mind.  Only one in our midfield that can put a good tackle in.

That’s not saying much, the fact he has to says it all and even then he doesn’t do it well enough, he ends up on his own arse more often than not. He’s s**** at CM at every aspect of whatever job he has to do in there.

HTT in talking shit shocker

Guest Howaythetoon

Nah howay man if this is the standard fucking hell, mind compared to Shelvey he’s world class. He was class at CB today though, great positioning, timing and reading if play. In midfield, however, he is reckless in pressing/tacking, hasn't a positive forward thinking pass on him and nor a creative brain or a dynamic aspect to his game driving forward.

Guest reefatoon

Agree with HTT[/member] Think Hayden is a bang average midfielder, offers nothing special. Stating he is our best midfielder is not a fitting endorsement as the others are all fucking shite.

The midfield needs addressing. Really week in that area, I’d imagine that is a strong factor with how little possession we have in games (as well as coaching of course). Even when Rafa was in charge we had Hayden and Longstaff in there. For me a top quality center mid would be top of the summer transfer list.