In Memoriam - non-football edition

Ah man, can’t get over this, been binge watching his stuff all day since learning of his passing. So sudden and again I didn’t know he was ill, such a naturally funny man, without even needing to tell a joke!

You can tell by the tributes to him that he really was 'the comedian's comedian'. So naturally funny, you can see why him and Bill Bailey were such great mates

Hasn't been a celebrity death which has shook me for a long time as this one has

7 minutes ago, joeyt said:

You can tell by the tributes to him that he really was 'the comedian's comedian'. So naturally funny, you can see why him and Bill Bailey were such great mates

Hasn't been a celebrity death which has shook me for a long time as this one has

Aye I’m really upset about his passing, aw man, no age at all, such a shame :weep:

Fucking gutted about this, just read he'd previously had melanoma too which is never nice to read.

Saw him a few times relatively early in his career at the Newcastle Comedy Festival, where he came on stage in a green Riddler suit, still one of the funniest stand up routines I've ever seen. 15 Storeys High is an absolute must if you've never seen it.

RIP

He was one of those comedians that made other comedians lose their shit :lol: you can just tell its a level above because even they aren't prepared or aware of where its going. Made it even funnier to watch because you were essentially laughing at him in a group which just made it that much more infectious. Like someome on here said the comedians comedian. And his delivery was amazing like disco said. Even when he couldn't hold it in he was still able to deliver.

In tears tonight watching his stuff, due to sadness and laughter, he was my favourite. Saw him live in Newcastle 5 or so years ago and it was one of the best comedy gigs I've ever seen. An absolute original who's going to be very sorely missed.