In Memoriam - non-football edition

Well thats brought my day down a bit. Wonder if we put as much effort, cash and will into beating things like Cancer as we have Covid we'd be better off. Shit man, we can't even provide clean water in many parts:'(

Edit....not can't provide clean water, won't.

Edited by madras

19 minutes ago, madras said:

Well thats brought my day down a bit. Wonder if we put as much effort, cash and will into beating things like Cancer as we have Covid we'd be better off. Shit man, we can't even provide clean water in many parts:'(

There has been billions and billions and billions put into fighting cancer to be fair, honestly, we’d be better off eliminating sugar in almost everything on that front, that would be a big start.

3 minutes ago, Wullie said:

You've not heard of Girls Aloud?

Not really no, but reading up on them I’ve obviously heard one or two of their songs and I see Cheryl Cole was in the group.

I guess what I’m saying is as a band/group, I didn't pay particular interest in them enough for them to register to me as a group/band that I’d recognise instantly. Either way sad sad news, no age at all!

Gutted. This hits hard. The Wire is the greatest TV programme of all time. Omar is arguably the best character in the show. It's a pitch perfect performance from Michael K Williams. "Come at the King, you better not miss".