Leeds United Vs Newcastle United 16/12/20 - Live on Amazon Prime KO: 6pm

samptime29

Get ready for the cream feast from the pundits  :frantic: win tomorrow level with City jammy cunts gonna get a 8 year contract  :jesuswept:

It's going to be a billion times worse from 7.30pm next Tuesday (well, maybe 8pm if we need pens again!)!

I honestly think Bruce wouldn’t mind a loss here just so he could blame the corona for the loss  :lol: Of course he would prefer to win, but with corona this is a golden opportunity for an excuse. Bruce loves an excuse.

I honestly think Bruce wouldn’t mind a loss here just so he could blame the corona for the loss  :lol: Of course he would prefer to win, but with corona this is a golden opportunity for an excuse. Bruce loves an excuse.

It’ll also keep us firmly in our place. Can’t have aspirations to kick on from results (even though we’ve been dire) and look to push into the top 8/10 or what have you. Far better to be 13-14th with a comfortable enough cushion over the relegation places:

It’ll also keep us firmly in our place. Can’t have aspirations to kick on from results (even though we’ve been dire) and look to push into the top 8/10 or what have you. Far better to be 13-14th with a comfortable enough cushion over the relegation places:

You think the manager and team don't want to win the game?

Would love to get some points here and this weekend before two pretty tough matches in Man City and Liverpool but I think we’re going to turned over here.

Man City will hate playing us though, they need teams to attack them these days.

I think they’re happy to be plodding along doing the bare minimum so won’t be too upset if we’re not on the fringes of the European places after tonight.

Bruce talks generic shit in his press conferences but he will want to win the game. The team will want to win the game. As much as we play shite football, you can't say the team isn't committed and doesn't put the effort in.

He's already blaming Covid FFS! I don't wanna make excuses but..

I’m not a huge fan of excuses generally but this one is force majeure, a lot of players have taken a knock to their aerobic fitness as a result of the virus and may now struggle with the run of games coming up.

I fully expect us to be shit this week and it’s for a valid reason. It makes the WBA win an extreme blessing.

Watched Leeds a couple of times and there were periods in those games where they looked awesome and well capable of battering somebody, let's hope it's us tonight

A 0-0 stinkfest would suit. Keep getting points on the board to ensure we don't get relegated.

Moyes and West Ham did it very simple and scored both from crosses to the far post. Leeds are quite poor on set pieces, so we could get lucky. However we wont offer much of a threat here if Leeds get their game going.

Going for a loss, and it being a comfortable win for Leeds in the end. 3-0.

I think they’re happy to be plodding along doing the bare minimum so won’t be too upset if we’re not on the fringes of the European places after tonight.

Bruce talks generic shit in his press conferences but he will want to win the game. The team will want to win the game. As much as we play shite football, you can't say the team isn't committed and doesn't put the effort in.

I don’t doubt we’ll try. I just don’t think they’ll be half as arsed as the fans if they don’t win. Have to keep expectations to a minimum. He’d crack under the pressure even more if we were within sight of Europe. Think he’s more than content with where we are. Safe and uninspiring in lower mid-table.

Watched Leeds a couple of times and there were periods in those games where they looked awesome and well capable of battering somebody, let's hope it's us tonight

A 0-0 stinkfest would suit. Keep getting points on the board to ensure we don't get relegated.

I don't want us to get relegated, but I want us to be closer to it than we are now.

I don't want us to get relegated, but I want us to be closer to it than we are now.

:facepalm:

If there's a decent possibility of a takeover (which there definitely is), then I can't understand of wanting us to do poorly.

If I was certain we would never be taken over, then yes, I'd like us to get humped every week.

Its shit no fans are allowed atm but this game especially. Always a great atmosphere with the Toon fans at Elland Road.

I was just going to post this - first time I've been gutted about missing a match since fans couldn't attend as they're always a spicy affair against these lot!

If there's a decent possibility of a takeover (which there definitely is), then I can't understand of wanting us to do poorly.

If I was certain we would never be taken over, then yes, I'd like us to get humped every week.

This is me too. I hate this version of NUFC but as long as there's a slim chance of a takeover, I can't want us to lose. Relegation would end any takeover.

Its shit no fans are allowed atm but this game especially. Always a great atmosphere with the Toon fans at Elland Road.

I was just going to post this - first time I've been gutted about missing a match since fans couldn't attend as they're always a spicy affair against these lot!

My dad can’t stand them. He went with a mate in the 70s, he told them where they should stand and they were bang in the middle of our fans and Leeds fans throwing bottle, bricks, coins, etc.

He then took him the ‘short way’ back to the coaches and missed it. Police ended up driving them all the way back to Hebburn for their safety.