Leeds United Vs Newcastle United 16/12/20 - Live on Amazon Prime KO: 6pm

samptime29

Get ready for the cream feast from the pundits  :frantic: win tomorrow level with City jammy cunts gonna get a 8 year contract  :jesuswept:

It's going to be a billion times worse from 7.30pm next Tuesday (well, maybe 8pm if we need pens again!)!

I agree with the cream fest shit but can we please just get behind them on Tuesday enjoy it if we win without people trying to take the negatives out of the situation?

I can see it tbh. People want Ashley and/or Bruce gone. Bad results are normally one way of forcing change whether it’s for the better or not.

Until recently I didn’t think a takeover would happen but I think it will eventually so I’m back to wanting us in as good a position as possible ready for it. Imagine if we got a takeover with us in 8th or something going into the transfer window?

Only fear is they’ll give Bruce a bit of a goodwill run if results are decent even if performances are still shite.

Like I’ve said before... any kind of success proves Ashley’s approach correct. That’s the last thing any Newcastle fan should want.

If there’s a chance of a takeover, of course we need to stay up. But I wouldn’t get any satisfaction from finishing 10th and Ashley and Bruce being vindicated.

Like I’ve said before... any kind of success proves Ashley’s approach correct. That’s the last thing any Newcastle fan should want.

If there’s a chance of a takeover, of course we need to stay up. But I wouldn’t get any satisfaction from finishing 10th and Ashley and Bruce being vindicated.

True I can totally see it , just can’t see the need for people to post about it during games and to watch every game just to complain.

Me- I can’t help wanting us to win- even though at times you really don’t want to think that way and know we need change , and there’s enough likeable players still ( Wilson, Hayden, st mad, almiron etc )

Hope the takeover changes it all

I still don’t understand people wanting us to lose every week. Miserable lot.

Attention seeking-

They are still watching and commenting

For me it's to get relegated and even maybe then again a 2nd time so we can get rid of Mike Ashley.  Now because of the takeover I am a bit more warmed to the idea of not losing.

But it would give us another chance to finish 17th next season!

Shelvey rested is an interesting one. On the one hand, he completely lacks the physicality and athleticism required to compete with Leeds, but on the other hand he's probably the one player who might be able to pick a pass to play through their press.

Shelvey rested is an interesting one. On the one hand, he completely lacks the physicality and athleticism required to compete with Leeds, but on the other hand he's probably the one player who might be able to pick a pass to play through their press.

If one of Lascelles, Schar & Fernandez are back it’s a sound move putting Hayden back as a CM and dropping Shelvey. They’ll overrun us in that area naturally anyway, it’d have been even worse with Shelvey.

If one of Lascelles, Schar & Fernandez are back it’s a sound move putting Hayden back as a CM and dropping Shelvey. They’ll overrun us in that area naturally anyway, it’d have been even worse with Shelvey.

Agree. Bielsa's teams have incredible work rate and physical endurance, and that's exactly what Shelvey is lacking. So we'll lose the odd lovely pass, it's not like he's providing much in the way of end product anyway this season.