Leeds United 5-2 Newcastle United - 16/12/2020 - Postmatch reaction from page 18

Disco

Don't think anyone can complain tbh, Joelinton in particular has been doing some great link up play, Fraser provided a good early cross for a change and that was a well worked goal. Even Hendrick did well to get on the far post.

Not sure I agree with this. Leeds are only not out of site because of their poor finishing and good saves from Darlow.

We've been poor, overall, even if a couple of players have done alright.

We are letting them boss too much of the pitch I agree, but at least we are looking to play the ball out on the floor when we get it, and that makes us much more dangerous on the counter.

Far worse when we just hoof the ball clear.

Nigel Spackman absolutely robbing a living.

I don’t remember hearing him many times. Fucking awful.

I think there’s a reason for that. Must’ve been hanging about the bins outside or something.

Guest reefatoon

Don’t tell me. We scored, then sat back even further than normal, inviting loads of pressure on until they scored? See, don’t need to watch it to know what’s happening.

Murphy :lol:. Who would’ve thought playing him at right back in a back 4 was gonna be a disaster?

Both of our fullbacks are getting hounded because Leeds are actually attacking, and attacking a lot. Any team that sits off as much as we do against such an attacking team is essentially throwing their fullbacks to the wolves.

Darlow should have done better with that tbh

Poor positioning but not his fault.

Rodriguez looked like he was in acres for that header, something not right about the defensive positioning.

Far too easy to get the cross in, far too easy to get the header, not a single defender reacting. Shite all round.

Darlow should have done better with that tbh

Poor positioning but not his fault.

Rodriguez looked like he was in acres for that header, something not right about the defensive positioning.

Far too easy to get the cross in, far too easy to get the header, not a single defender reacting. Shite all round.

Yep.