Leeds United 5-2 Newcastle United - 16/12/2020 - Postmatch reaction from page 18

Disco

Darlow should have done better with that tbh

Totally agree.  If he had stayed on his line it was a comfortable catch or a little flick over the bar.

seemed like he was going for it and then changed his mind half way through and got caught out, ultimately he's not the main fault for the goal but he has his share of the blame

442 is such a dead formation at this level man. It absolutely fries my brain that people still think 2 strikers means attacking football

We’re not playing that. We’re playing 4-5-1

No we’re not we’re playing 8-1-1

I would love to be the defender to mark Joelinton.  Any ball high ball (bruceball) up to him he just can't be bothered.  He doesn't even make a nuisance of himself.  The defenders have it so easy with him.

I would love to be the defender to mark Joelinton.  Any ball high ball (bruceball) up to him he just can't be bothered.  He doesn't even make a nuisance of himself.  The defenders have it so easy with him.

Weird you single him out, when that hasn’t actually really happened.

Relentless. :lol:

Darlow should have done better with that tbh

Poor positioning but not his fault.

Rodriguez looked like he was in acres for that header, something not right about the defensive positioning.

Rodriguez :lol:

442 is such a dead formation at this level man. It absolutely fries my brain that people still think 2 strikers means attacking football

We’re not playing that. We’re playing 4-5-1

Is that why Joelinton is just deeper than Wilson and we can’t get close to any of the Leeds players because of that flat line of midfielders across the pitch?