Brentford vs Newcastle - 22/12/2020 - 5:30pm - Live on Sky Sports

Infinitely Content

My Brentford mad mate says they are suspect at the back and that they've been playing a mix of their best players and squad players/kids in this Cup.

I think we'll get chances, just need to make sure we take them, if toney plays I can see him scoring.

I recognise it’s pathetic but I hope we lose this one which is a shame because I really like a lot of our players. Scraping through this cup and getting outplayed in the process by lower league clubs has been hailed as some sort of Bruce success. I feel like this is the last thing he can cling to at the minute.

If we play Wilson in this given how reliant we are on him would he madness.

I recognise it’s pathetic but I hope we lose this one which is a shame because I really like a lot of our players. Scraping through this cup and getting outplayed in the process by lower league clubs has been hailed as some sort of Bruce success. I feel like this is the last thing he can cling to at the minute.

Which of our players do you like out of interest? Apart from Almiron and Wilson there aren’t really many likeable players in the team imo

Watched their highlights a few times this season, nothing to fear IF we get at them.

I fully expect us to win 2-0

Are you a Brentford fan 😂

Couldn’t give a fuck if we win or lose tbh, means fuck all as a decent side will wipe the floor with us , just passes the time  :lol:,  if we pick a strong team I do think we will win.

Which of our players do you like out of interest? Apart from Almiron and Wilson there aren’t really many likeable players in the team imo

Most to be honest. The core that was here under Benitez mainly, and we added some good characters like ASM. In terms of quality and squad togetherness I think we’re a strong unit. It’s like chalk and cheese compared to the main players that took us down last time. With a decent manager I think we could achieve far more than what we have and be much more interesting to watch. Top 10 maybe.