Brentford vs Newcastle - 22/12/2020 - 5:30pm - Live on Sky Sports

Infinitely Content

The thought of Bruce being the manager in charge when we win a trophy makes me feel sick. We would never hear the end of it. So for that, I won’t be arsed in the slightest to see a Brentford win. I can wait a bit longer.

I can wait a bit longer.....that's what I said when we lost the FA cup final in 1974, and again when we lost the League cup final in 1976, had my hopes raised in the Keegan years and again in the 1998 and 1999 Cup finals, and now here I am in 2020 having waited 46 years to see us win a domestic trophy and still waiting.  Don't assume the law of averages means you will see us win a trophy eventually.  We may win something one day but we may all be pushing up daisies if and when it does happen!! 

Taking a half day in work so I can watch this  :lol: think it will be similar  to the Oxford and WBA games away in the cup last year, think we will start well get  an early couple of goals, then in the 2nd half sit back invite them into it, and spend the rest of our match shitting ourselves, going for 2-2 or 2-3

I'd be amazed if he starts Wilson, tonight. More likely to be either Gayle/Carroll or both of them he if goes 442.

I can't see anything other than a 2-0 win for Brentford tonight, with another powder puff performance from wor lot. Bruce again to use the virus as an excuse, post match.

I'd be amazed if he starts Wilson, tonight. More likely to be either Gayle/Carroll or both of them he if goes 442.

I can't see anything other than a 2-0 win for Brentford tonight, with another powder puff performance from wor lot. Bruce again to use the virus as an excuse, post match.

Why be amazed? I’d be surprised if he didn’t tbh.

Taking a half day in work so I can watch this  :lol: think it will be similar  to the Oxford and WBA games away in the cup last year, think we will start well get  an early couple of goals, then in the 2nd half sit back invite them into it, and spend the rest of our match shitting ourselves, going for 2-2 or 2-3

Optimistic.