What are you watching right now?

5 hours ago, Django said:

Watched Midnight Mass last week chiefly after it was recommended here.

I would give it 6/10. Was entertaining enough but some of the speechifying was excruciating for me.

I’ve had people watch it and the cringey monologues are always the negative that gets mentioned.

Finished Squid Game. Enjoyed it a lot on the whole but during the last couple of episodes I felt as if I was watching it just to get to the end. That being said, I did like 

Spoiler

the gganbu fella being the orchestrator of it all, and didn't see it coming. 

Front Man being the cop's brother was the most obvious reveal ever, mind. :lol:

Also started the latest American Crime Story on iPlayer, about Clinton and all his mad shagging. Brilliant so far. Sarah Poulsen is on another level, like. Such a fantastic actor and the make-up was incredible too. Didn't even realise it was her until half way through. 

Don't think I can be arsed with the rest of Midnight Mass. Wasn't really enjoying it that much. 

22 hours ago, Yorkie said:

Don't think I can be arsed with the rest of Midnight Mass. Wasn't really enjoying it that much. 

Shame as it is very good. Though I admit on any other day I might have felt the same. I get people's issues with the monologues but I think it adds to the mood of the island. People have nothing to do but talk, and listen, to each other.