What are you watching right now?

Yorkie

Just watched The Office Christmas Specials.

Not sure Brent deserved any glory. But it is so good when he tells Finchy to fuck off. The ending is just perfect. Cheesy soundtrack, Tim’s profound speech, finally getting with Dawn. Got really nostalgic and happy watching that. 

Not sure Brent deserved any glory. But it is so good when he tells Finchy to fuck off. The ending is just perfect. Cheesy soundtrack, Tim’s profound speech, finally getting with Dawn. Got really nostalgic and happy watching that. 

Yep watched them yesterday, perfect end to a perfect sitcom

Yep watched them yesterday, perfect end to a perfect sitcom

Always a bit unsure on the order of my top comedies. But I think The Office has to be number 1.

It’s in the balloon boy hoax thread. Amazed that it wasn’t bottomed out at the time. Just gets a mention and nobody says anything.  [emoji38]

[emoji38] OK just found it. Niche ref m8

Aye I was in a Coca Cola advert when I was 16ish but unfortunately can't find it anywhere now :(

Was the one where a kid went to his first match at St James', came out around 2000 ish.