Brentford 1-0 Newcastle United - 22/12/2020

Disco

And another throw in their third ending up with the keeper in 2 passes. :lol: Fuck me.

Yep I was going to comment on this, every time

Dasilva has much more dynamism in their midfield than either of our 2 centre midfelders

Hardly realised Murphy was playing until about the 40th minute. You would think with the offensive potential we have with Fraser, Wilson, Murphy and Almiron, we could find a way to get them in the game a bit more.

Back 4 content to pass it amongst themselves, scared shitless until they make a mistake.

Midfield no clue

Almiron out of the game , leaving Frazier and Wilson remotely interested.

Nothing short of terrible , these aren’t that good in truth, a modicum of quality passing will undo them , yet this is us , fucking shite.

We can’t get any worse?

I'm not sure what Lewis does well.

He is terrible at going forward, great for the opposition as he ruins everything he touches.

He also cannot defend, at all.

I’m not sure what [insert player name other than Wilson here] does well.

Let’s face it, none of these lot can be blamed. Only one man to blame for the shite out on the pitch.

Have to say, whilst they shouldn’t be completely absolved, I’m loathe to blame the players for the absolute shite that’s served up week in and week out. They clearly get fuck all by way of proper coaching

Aye, fuck knows what's done in training.

I can't believe I'm still having a conversation with a Newcastle fan who's still making excuses for Bruce, I'm being told that it's not his fault that most of our team a 'good' championship players at best and that Brentford's a good championship side because they only just missed out on promotion...

... I despair  :jesuswept: