Brentford 1-0 Newcastle United - 22/12/2020

Disco

it's a good thing my fetish is bad football

So what you're saying is watching this shite is turning you on?  :shifty:

"uncomfortably turgid" would be an excellent way to describe circumstances right now. I'll switch on some La Liga to get things under wraps if needed.

I'm also being told Bruce's stats are better than Rafa's, is that really a thing? Surely not.

If by better, you mean worse in every way, Yes

They are adamant Bruce's stats are better and have just told me Rafa's haven't been very good at every club he's managed, I feel like I'm living in the Twilight Zone or something!  :frantic:

Have to say, whilst they shouldn’t be completely absolved, I’m loathe to blame the players for the absolute shite that’s served up week in and week out. They clearly get fuck all by way of proper coaching

Same here. Brentford aren't playing particularly well, but their movement is still miles better than ours, pretty clear they are well coached into how to move the ball around and find space. Even small things like taking free kicks quickly, which is probably too complicated for Bruce to consider.

I can't believe I'm still having a conversation with a Newcastle fan who's still making excuses for Bruce, I'm being told that it's not his fault that most of our team a 'good' championship players at best and that Brentford's a good championship side because they only just missed out on promotion...

... I despair  :jesuswept:

Just tell him from me that he is a fuckin idiot.  That way you don't get any blame or fall out with him.  Remember, fuckin idiot!  From Rod.

I can't believe I'm still having a conversation with a Newcastle fan who's still making excuses for Bruce, I'm being told that it's not his fault that most of our team a 'good' championship players at best and that Brentford's a good championship side because they only just missed out on promotion...

Block them

Da silva has made Lewis look stupid.

The kid will be getting no coaching , this isn’t the first time he’s been rinsed.

Watch Lewis take a throw in.  He can't do it, it's hilarious.  A throw in for fuck sake, he's not capable.

it's a good thing my fetish is bad football

So what you're saying is watching this shite is turning you on?  :shifty:

"uncomfortably turgid" would be an excellent way to describe circumstances right now. I'll switch on some La Liga to get things under wraps if needed.

mis-read that at first.... thought you said "rigid"!!  :D

Block them

I'd like to think they were on the wind-up but they're deadly serious! They are actually defending Bruce like he's doing a good job and getting a rough deal! It must be early onset dementia.

Da silva has made Lewis look stupid.

The kid will be getting no coaching , this isn’t the first time he’s been rinsed.

Watch Lewis take a throw in.  He can't do it, it's hilarious.  A throw in for fuck sake, he's not capable.

Get someone else to take the throw ins then.

Just tell him from me that he is a fuckin idiot.  That way you don't get any blame or fall out with him.  Remember, fuckin idiot!  From Rod.

:lol: