Newcastle United v Liverpool - 30/12/2020 - 8pm (live on Prime Video)

Infinitely Content

Big Sam has shown him the way, we have better players than West Brom so we should win really.

Big Sam has made wor Bruce's job ten times harder in reality. Bruce would have been happy to send out a team that considered a 2-0 defeat a good result. Big Sam not only got a result against the hallowed Liverpool, but he came out with fighting talk after the game which would have been sacrilege to the Steve the Bruce. Unthinkable to challenge one of the great teams of Britain!

Well, rolling our sleeves up didn't work at Man City, so I'm guessing Bruce will try and see if pulling our socks up works for this one.

What are you on about? Bruce was very happy with the performance against City.

Definitely feels like something has gone on with ASM and the club like. Apparently they're not even certain he even had COVID as he was tested in France privately and reported it back to the club.

If he doesn't have it now, he should be here not in France, where the club can monitor him and his fitness. We literally can't attack without him.

Guest neesy111

Definitely feels like something has gone on with ASM and the club like. Apparently they're not even certain he even had COVID as he was tested in France privately and reported it back to the club.

If he doesn't have it now, he should be here not in France, where the club can monitor him and his fitness. We literally can't attack without him.

The him being back in France is the issue for me.  As you say, if he had long covid then surely he should be getting checked up with our medical staff on a almost daily basis (despite how shit they are).

Definitely something going on. Personally think the rumours are true and he's fell out with bruce.

Why go on Twitter and say “I’m fine “  if he has COVID problems?

The fucking lies is small time from the club, why is he in France ? He should be here being monitored every day, the club should be looking after him, wtf is he doing in France, that doesn’t add up now .

Is any cunt taking the club to task over this???

Definitely something going on. Personally think the rumours are true and he's fell out with bruce.

Why go on Twitter and say “I’m fine “  if he has COVID problems?

The fucking lies is small time from the club, why is he in France ? He should be here being monitored every day, the club should be looking after him, wtf is he doing in France, that doesn’t add up now .

Is any cunt taking the club to task over this???

There's something not adding up. If he had covid why's he in a photo with half his family and especially old people. Doesn't make sense