Newcastle United v Liverpool - 30/12/2020 - 8pm (live on Prime Video)

Infinitely Content

Guest reefatoon

So if we can keep it to a 2-0 defeat like we did against Man City, then it would be an even more impressive result for us. Thanks for the rousing speech you sweaty whopper. I now can’t wait for the game.

Definitely something going on. Personally think the rumours are true and he's fell out with bruce.

Why go on Twitter and say “I’m fine “  if he has COVID problems?

The fucking lies is small time from the club, why is he in France ? He should be here being monitored every day, the club should be looking after him, wtf is he doing in France, that doesn’t add up now .

Is any cunt taking the club to task over this???

To reassure fans? Don't do twitter, other than what's posted on here, and I haven't seen the tweet you mention, but "I'm fine" in the context could just be saying "I'm not dying, and confident of recovery"

It'd be pretty Bruce-era for us to pick something up tonight. Think Liverpool will probably have enough though, they'll need to respond after that West Brom game.

Yeah that West Brom result would have had Brewce cursing his luck. Liverpool would have hammered us anyway, but after that result they are going to be coming at us with all canons primed. Bruce will be jogging over to Klopp with the white flag raised before kick off.

It'd be pretty Bruce-era for us to pick something up tonight. Think Liverpool will probably have enough though, they'll need to respond after that West Brom game.

Yeah that West Brom result would have had Brewce cursing his luck. Liverpool would have hammered us anyway, but after that result they are going to be coming at us with all canons primed. Bruce will be jogging over to Klopp with the white flag raised before kick off.

To be fair they'd probably still win with Archbishop Tutu at right back and Justin Welby playing off Firmino up top.