Arsenal v Newcastle United (FAC) - 09/01/2020 @ 17:30 (live on BBC1)

Disco

Worst case has to be - Dubravka; Yedlin, Krath, Fernandez, Clark, Ritchie; Hendrick, Shelvey, Longstaff, Joe; Carroll

Would like to see us stop with the 5 at the back, although the CB's and Darlow are the only in form. It's plain to see we need more players higher up the pitch. 

Worst case has to be - Dubravka; Yedlin, Krath, Fernandez, Clark, Ritchie; Hendrick, Shelvey, Longstaff, Joe; Carroll

Would like to see us stop with the 5 at the back, although the CB's and Darlow are the only in form. It's plain to see we need more players higher up the pitch. 

We would get absolutely annihilated playing that lineup.

We would get absolutely annihilated playing that lineup.

Aye, that's why I said the worst case - but worryingly it'll likely not be too far off what starts.

Think Wilson will be rested, and may as well be, so Bruce will probably stick Joe up front on his own (despite saying already he isn't suited to it). Carroll wouldn't be that much worse than Joe up on his own anyway, would at least win a few fouls that we can hoy the ball into the box from!

I have absolutely no interest in watching a Steve Bruce side taking on Arsenal away in the 3rd round of a FA Cup tie live on the BBC.

I can still remember 25 years ago how excited and stoked I was when we were playing Chelsea away on a Sunday afternoon live on the BBC under Keegan when Sir Les scored an injury time equaliser.

Can't be arsed with with today's match though.

I have absolutely no interest in watching a Steve Bruce side taking on Arsenal away in the 3rd round of a FA Cup tie live on the BBC.

I can still remember 25 years ago how excited and stoked I was when we were playing Chelsea away on a Sunday afternoon live on the BBC under Keegan when Sir Les scored an injury time equaliser.

Can't be arsed with with today's match though.

Thanks for that

I am not dreading this too much if only because I'm quite interested in seeing how Arsenal look. They have been in a disastrous run of form recently but seem to have turned the corner with a couple of great results.