U.S. Politics - You f*cking useless bastards.

in case you were wondering if the GOP was fresh out of ideas

3fhX.gif

yeah we'll help with the federal student loan crisis ... if you survive a terrorist attack. And we're 100% not classifying anything domestic as terrorism. Could not be more useless.

Also from Qanonceland:

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your-army/2020/12/01/this-retired-three-star-falsely-claims-us-soldiers-died-attacking-a-cia-facility-in-germany-tied-to-election-fraud/

This retired three-star falsely claims US soldiers died attacking a CIA facility in Germany tied to election fraud

It is a scenario that makes the antics of animated spy Archer seem plausible by comparison, spun by the former assistant vice chief of staff of the U.S. Air Force.

In his unfounded version of events, U.S. special operations forces died in an attack on a CIA computer facility in Germany that was hiding information about a massive, covert effort to flip votes from President Donald Trump to his opponent, Joe Biden.

But even though big Army and U.S. Army Special Operations Command have told Military Times that there was no such attack, or loss of life, retired Air Force Lt. Gen. Thomas McInerney is sticking by his claims. They became so widely distributed on social media that numerous accounts on Twitter falsely claimed that five soldiers killed in a Sinai helicopter crash were really killed in the firefight with the CIA.

And one of the loons who took a private plane to take part in the Capitol Attack and is now facing charges

Her Twitter :anguish:

Some days I just have to pretend these people aren’t real to stop my head exploding. Like, real life has enough problems without this fantasy world they live in.

13 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

Her Twitter :anguish:

Some days I just have to pretend these people aren’t real to stop my head exploding. Like, real life has enough problems without this fantasy world they live in.

I think that’s probably why they develop these fantasy worlds to live in.